Join for free
Page 17 of 22 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2018, 09:23 AM

Re: Squirrels are great.

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
If the weather has been cold they may have been sleeping. Although they do not hibernate as such - squirrels do not like to be too cold and tend to stay in their cosy dreys!
Actually the weather up here in Edinburgh has been unseasonably warm, almost spring like.
They have beenb coming to the feeder as much as I am still feeding it as often it is just that I am missing them, my shed is at the back and I spend most of my time at the front of my flat so it is only when I go to the kitchen that I can see them.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2018, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->

Squirrels rock
I agree
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 10:53 AM

Just an aside we can't say squirrels here we mouth the word silently or Betty chihuahua goes mad. She does love a chase

The squirrels are all sitting on the 8 foot fencing panels pelting the magpies with stuff looks like stones or something. Mr Magpie is getting too close to their acorn stash I think.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
The squirrels are all sitting on the 8 foot fencing panels pelting the magpies with stuff looks like stones or something. Mr Magpie is getting too close to their acorn stash I think.
Magpies are the bullies of the avian world so good to see them getting a bit of comeuppance from the squirrels.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-12-2018, 04:27 PM

Just an aside we can't say squirrels here we mouth the word silently or Betty chihuahua goes mad. She does love a chase

HAHAHAHA, Julie, that is so funny, I will be picturing that all day...I used to have a chihuahua and I love them....

I don't have any nuts this morning, so they are getting home made apple strudel. Hope they don't expect it every day, but it has sure caused mayhem out there this morning, they all trying to guard the stash and fighting for the strudel.

Happy New Year to all squirrel lovers, hahaha
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

31-12-2018, 04:29 PM

Wonder where they've been, has someone else tempted them away ?
Yah Julie, I think it is ME. I seem to have a lot of the little crazy critters lately, they must have gotten on the Ocean Liner, haha
MrFraggle
United Kingdom

31-12-2018, 04:53 PM

Still has not learnt.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

31-12-2018, 05:53 PM

HAHAHAHA, loved this video. He sure does it the hard way....he must think there are bigger nuts in the other one, so he hangs upside down to get them......

Thanks Mr. Fraggle for giving us this treat to start the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MR. FRAGGLE
MrFraggle
United Kingdom

31-12-2018, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
HAPPY NEW YEAR MR. FRAGGLE
And the same to you Blue.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

31-12-2018, 06:13 PM

Thank you,

Page 17 of 22 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top