Join for free
Page 17 of 19 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 >
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 08:58 PM

Re: Phillip Schofield comes out as gay

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I bet the viewing figures for Dancing On Ice will be up this week.
It was certainly strange to watch it and then see him. Simply because all the palaver distracts from the show.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Not Paul Newman Oh no, I never knew.
I didn't either.

I have a close friend who was married for over 10 years, they had 2 children together who are now 15 and 13 and my friend came home to find her husband in bed with another man.

Devastated isn't the word, she was destroyed. She's never really gotten over it but she remains civil with him because of the children. She still cares deeply for him so it must be so, so hard for her. She is in another relationship but she is very insecure and I can understand why.

I really feel for Schofields wife, so many are saying "awww poor Phillip" I know his wife is standing by him but if truth beknown, she is a broken woman it must be like a bereavement, well that's how I would feel anyway, I would be truly devastated, I would be full of different emotions.

I honestly never even thought he was gay yet so many did suspect, he just seemed such a happily married man with his beautiful wife.

Such a shame people have to be so hurt in situations like this.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I bet the viewing figures for Dancing On Ice will be up this week.
It's going to be renamed as Dancing on Eggshells.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
I didn't either.

I have a close friend who was married for over 10 years, they had 2 children together who are now 15 and 13 and my friend came home to find her husband in bed with another man.

Devastated isn't the word, she was destroyed. She's never really gotten over it but she remains civil with him because of the children. She still cares deeply for him so it must be so, so hard for her. She is in another relationship but she is very insecure and I can understand why.

I really feel for Schofields wife, so many are saying "awww poor Phillip" I know his wife is standing by him but if truth beknown, she is a broken woman it must be like a bereavement, well that's how I would feel anyway, I would be truly devastated, I would be full of different emotions.

I honestly never even thought he was gay yet so many did suspect, he just seemed such a happily married man with his beautiful wife.

Such a shame people have to be so hurt in situations like this.
It does make you wonder about his wife doesn't it .... I can't help feeling, if he knew or even suspected, it is one thing for him to go up the aisle and live a lie ... but to make his wife live one too is selfish and unforgivable.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 09:36 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
It's going to be renamed as Dancing on Eggshells.
No... Dancing on Opened Closets surely?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 09:37 PM

Another one has just been announced.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	WeeBurney.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	11582  
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 09:42 PM

Hilarious! That cracked me up.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
It does make you wonder about his wife doesn't it .... I can't help feeling, if he knew or even suspected, it is one thing for him to go up the aisle and live a lie ... but to make his wife live one too is selfish and unforgivable.
I agree, she could have gone on to meet someone and share her life with someone else. I truly hope she can meet someone who will love her as a wife and for her not to be wondering if the man she is with secretly wants to share his bed with a man. She spent the best years of her life, her young life, with someone who was living a lie.

I wonder if she will ever get over this. I do hope so and that she can find happiness again.
She is a better woman than me, I don't think I could forgive the hurt. Of course, I'm not in that situation so I don't know truly what I'd do, I'm just imagining how I would feel.
Glanny
N.Ireland
Glanny is female  Glanny has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-02-2020, 09:47 PM

Paul Newman?!!!!! Nooooooooo!!!!!!

Bitch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid...
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

09-02-2020, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Glanny ->
Paul Newman?!!!!! Nooooooooo!!!!!!

Bitch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid...

Page 17 of 19 « First < 7 15 16 17 18 19 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top