Join for free
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 10:22 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Charming not even a drink?
Certainly not. You shouldn't drink and fly.
Right Now
upstate New York US
Right Now is female  Right Now has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 10:59 PM

Oh forgot that Righty didn't know.
You did something nice Judd
But, I am still last.
Remember that "charm bucket" description?

I totally didn't buy into any of that. Once a pest, always a pest. Sweetie, no wine, indeed
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Certainly not. You shouldn't drink and fly.
Ha ha I will put a spell on you.

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Remember that "charm bucket" description?

I totally didn't buy into any of that. Once a pest, always a pest. Sweetie, no wine, indeed
We can share a glass soon Righty.
I'm heading to New York real soon. X
I will PM and make arrangements.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 12:20 AM

I am sorry I have left all the hard work to you other ladies for a day or two, bur I haven't had the energy to fight those dreadful men you see.

Rather than have them knock my block off, I thought it more sensible to rest and regain my super-powers once more before I set about disposing of the blighters once and for all.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I am sorry I have left all the hard work to you other ladies for a day or two, bur I haven't had the energy to fight those dreadful men you see.

Rather than have them knock my block off, I thought it more sensible to rest and regain my super-powers once more before I set about disposing of the blighters once and for all.
Well that Judd is a challenge Mupsy.
Be careful.x
Good Night.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 12:38 AM

Well that Judd is a challenge Mupsy.
Be careful.x
Good Night.

Yes. A pain in the bum he is.

Good night ladies. Sleep well.

Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-11-2018, 01:12 AM

Yes. A pain in the bum he is.

Good night ladies. Sleep well.

Charming I must say. I'm the very soul of courtesy and politeness to you wimmin and this is how you treat me. With insults.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

01-11-2018, 01:38 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Charming I must say. I'm the very soul of courtesy and politeness to you wimmin and this is how you treat me. With insults.

Ah, but you're not you see - Well perhaps I shouldn't say 'Never' nice to us, but I know it is only if it is a Friday, and it falls on the 21st, the wind is blowing from the West, and there is a blue moon, and you have had a couple of Gins. THEN you might just forget yourself and be courteous, but it so rare I really cannot recall when it last happened.
Was it 2001 or possibly 1901?
I can't quite remember. . .

Ooh, I've made meself laugh now.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

01-11-2018, 11:18 AM

Good Morning everyone
I'm first and last.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

01-11-2018, 01:19 PM

Ah, but you're not you see - Well perhaps I shouldn't say 'Never' nice to us, but I know it is only if it is a Friday, and it falls on the 21st, the wind is blowing from the West, and there is a blue moon, and you have had a couple of Gins. THEN you might just forget yourself and be courteous, but it so rare I really cannot recall when it last happened.
Was it 2001 or possibly 1901?
I can't quite remember. . .

Ooh, I've made meself laugh now.
Dunno, I'm not as old as you.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top