Join for free
Page 174 of 276 « First < 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 07:54 AM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

Well I slept hospital hours 10:30 'til 6. Couldn't figure out where I was. Then the rush into an unheated room to dress.

Then I took my medication, finally awake with a coffee and the heater on - now I can start my day which will start with 2 heavy washings. My own modest Gold Blend is so much better than what they serve in hospital. Some people seemed to like the coffee from the barista place down below - £2.10 for a small coffee, but not me.

I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to respond on what was a dreadful experience - messaging via iPhone on forums, well that and being in hospital whilst showing no symptoms minus flue spike events and a bit of nausea.

The bone marrow test they did yesterday hurts more than they tell you, but if you're used to heavy toothache will come as no surprise.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 08:46 AM

I lost my vaporizer en route from hospital yesterday - could be in my friend's car so I bought an inexpensive replacement one.

One thing I found surprising was that I vaped far less in hospital, probably because I had to go out. But I still left with plenty of juice.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

05-12-2018, 09:25 AM

Some general photos I took when in hospital:

One taken at night-time

Leaves and sun

A mad reflection shot with the building across from my bedroom

Me, squinting into my phone, not looking my best.

This last one is quite sad. The gentleman who previously occupied my room wanted a full Christmas experience with his family before he died, hence the baubles on the Window even though it was only early November. He got his wish and shortly after died. My psychiatrist pushed them for me to get a single room given my sleepwalking so I was in here for all my stay from the 14th to the 4th.

According to the night nurses I only sleepwalked twice, being gently led back to my bed on both occasions.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 10:19 AM

Well Dreamy it is nice that you are back home. The pics are good.
Sad about the gent that wanted Christmas.

Don't overdo things.
Stay warm and calm. X
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

05-12-2018, 10:31 AM

Thanks, Sweetie. Yes, I am going to be taking things very easy as I have been through a lot in hospital with all the treatments and antibiotics they gave me. It's still strange that they couldn't say what was wrong with me.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Thanks, Sweetie. Yes, I am going to be taking things very easy as I have been through a lot in hospital with all the treatments and antibiotics they gave me. It's still strange that they couldn't say what was wrong with me.
Good Dreamy take it easy. X
Some things are a mystery.
Keep us posted. X
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 11:04 PM

Hi Richard, and you are welcome....please try hard to think positive and think healing. Please pray........

I will still be praying for you, as are all my prayer chain people.

Thanks for posting the pictures, I really enjoyed looking at them. I love that bench......

Seeing those pictures, brought it all closer for all of us to understand you..........way to go friend!

Blue xxx
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

06-12-2018, 01:10 PM

Dreamy how are things today?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

06-12-2018, 03:51 PM

Spent a horrible febrile 18 hours sleep from 4 yesterday pm to 10am. Nightmares, vomiting, diarrhoea etc. Felt terrible all day and still quite shaky.

So far it's been all I can do to take the clean laundry down. Can't even think about food but know I must eat at some times. Still, at least the fever broke. Worse than anyththing that happened to me in hospital.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

06-12-2018, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Spent a horrible febrile 18 hours sleep from 4 yesterday pm to 10am. Nightmares, vomiting, diarrhoea etc. Felt terrible all day and still quite shaky.

So far it's been all I can do to take the clean laundry down. Can't even think about food but know I must eat at some times. Still, at least the fever broke. Worse than anyththing that happened to me in hospital.
Oh poor you Dreamy.
Is there no one to look after you?
Try a little soup maybe?
I pray that is the fever over.
Keep us posted. X

Page 174 of 276 « First < 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top