Join for free
Page 18 of 22 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-01-2019, 11:40 AM

Re: Squirrels are great.

First video was handheld and pretty shaky.

wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 01:38 PM

Mr Fraggle, our squirrels are mating, looks like yours are also.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 01:46 PM

Had to laugh this morning saw Mr Big our fattest squirrel rush through the garden dragging behind him a bird feeder fat ball. He looked very pleased with himself indeed.

His little friends Mrs No Tail and Shorty were chasing after him for their share I think.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Had to laugh this morning saw Mr Big our fattest squirrel rush through the garden dragging behind him a bird feeder fat ball. He looked very pleased with himself indeed.

His little friends Mrs No Tail and Shorty were chasing after him for their share I think.
Julie, that is so funny, I have been laughing so hard, Mr Big, with Mrs. No Tail and Shorty after him, hahahahahaha.....

I bought some very expensive nuts yesterday, because they would out of peanuts at the store I went to.....so they are getting the Mix, all the very best nuts and so fresh, you can smell them a mile away......they have already been here for breakie and they are delighted.....cashews, pecans, walnuts, you name it, they are in the mix....lucky squirrels this week.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-01-2019, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->

I would loved to have seen that,
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

05-01-2019, 07:41 PM

i have a new squirrel in the neigborhood. guess she heard about my specialty breakfasts

She has white ears with a bit of tan colour,, then dark brown and some gray. i will try to get a picture

wild bluebery
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

06-01-2019, 04:59 PM

My Squirrels are really getting spoiled this week as I haven't been able to get out to buy peanuts....so this is what they are eating.......they think they died and went to heaven.

I am sorry these are too large. I have forgotten how to resize.
MrFraggle
United Kingdom
MrFraggle is male  MrFraggle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
My Squirrels are really getting spoiled this week as I haven't been able to get out to buy peanuts....so this is what they are eating.......they think they died and went to heaven.

I am sorry these are too large. I have forgotten how to resize.
I buy peanuts in bulk along with mixed bird seed and have it delivered, works out a lot cheaper.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

06-01-2019, 05:04 PM

I never thought of having them delivered. I must look into that.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2019, 05:06 PM

I love my squirrel friends...so many different colours but they're all fun little characters... I have a huge bag of peanuts from Costco that should last all winter for them. When I take Gracie out I put a handful in my pocket. One pocket has peanuts for the squirrels and the other has poop bags for Gracie...

Page 18 of 22 « First < 8 16 17 18 19 20 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top