Join for free
Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 16 17 18
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 09:22 PM

Re: US bans Muslim family from Disneyland holiday - calls for David Cameron to intervene

http://www.aol.co.uk/news/2015/12/29...6pLid%3D415763
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 09:32 PM

Re: US bans Muslim family from Disneyland holiday - calls for David Cameron to intervene

I heard this on the radio here this morning. I wonder how many more just like them are making their plans.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Thank you Galty.

And so what is your point then?
To be frank .. your personal point you keep banging on about seems to be more to do with your low opinion of the US based on the invasion of Iraq rather than a countries right to take measures to maintain it's own security, which is what this thread is about.

I have noticed you rarely answer any questions another member asks you.
Right on the money there to be sure Morty.
tootsweet
Chatterbox
Sydney, Australia
tootsweet is female  tootsweet has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-12-2015, 10:46 PM

From the article

Counter-terrorism officers foiled the plot after an undercover investigator spotted Rehman's tweet about potential targets.

Makes you aware how important social media is in catching these people and the fact he bought chemicals on ebay is a worry too.
Advantage Out
Öresund, Sweden
Advantage Out is male  Advantage Out has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Right on the money there to be sure Morty.
orangutan
Chatterbox
Another world
orangutan is female  orangutan has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-12-2015, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by tootsweet ->
From the article

Counter-terrorism officers foiled the plot after an undercover investigator spotted Rehman's tweet about potential targets.

Makes you aware how important social media is in catching these people and the fact he bought chemicals on ebay is a worry too.
Perhaps I shouldn't laugh, but I find it ironical that he posted his intent on Twitter. You would think that he would know that would be picked up. He may as well have put a banner up outside his house! Lack of little grey cells?

Page 18 of 18 « First < 8 16 17 18

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top