Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 12:55 PM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Busy day today preparing the caravan and cleaning the house before our trip to Dorset tomorrow, where we are booked in for five nights at Charmouth. The forecast doesn't look good (now there's a surprise), Barry
Morning everyone, don't take any notice of those silly forecasts Barry, it's gorgeous and sunny down here in Dorset and has been for the past five days, just a little rain at night
We are off soon to fetch back a little brownie from her first camp. Then on to fly kites if the breeze picks up on the beach. Lovely photos again.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Graham ->
In a fit of boredom last week, I turned on one of the shopping channels and saw some woman trying to flog Christmas stenciling kits to made Christmas cards with. Christmas stuff in JUNE!!!! What is going on??!!

Stop the world, I want to get off!!!

Well it looks like summer has bypassed us this year Graham so we have plenty of time to shop early for Christmas !!!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 02:43 PM

Hi everybody. Well we survived the sponsored dog walk, all 5 miles of it! Didn't even get wet, what a disappointment! Yes I'm joking There was a great mixture of dogs who all got along fine. The walk started from a vets in Carlisle and was mostly on footpaths with a small section on a country lane. The charity is a very worthwhile one, the Eden Valley Hospice. Afterwards it was back to the vets for orange squash and cake and a raffle. I donated a free doggie holiday which I hope gets used and I also won a little prize myself.

Afterwards I went to Tescos while I was in the area and am now feeling extremely tired so going to have a little nap now as am working later on when I shall be going to Lockerbie!

Great photos Alan and Rosemary, but none from me today. Barry have a great holiday.

enjoy the rest of your day folks
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by maryl ->
Morning everyone, don't take any notice of those silly forecasts Barry, it's gorgeous and sunny down here in Dorset and has been for the past five days, just a little rain at night
Thanks for that Mary, see you tomorrow then, whooop....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 02:57 PM

Originally Posted by marpaul ->
Hi everybody. Well we survived the sponsored dog walk, all 5 miles of it! Didn't even get wet, what a disappointment! Yes I'm joking There was a great mixture of dogs who all got along fine. The walk started from a vets in Carlisle and was mostly on footpaths with a small section on a country lane. The charity is a very worthwhile one, the Eden Valley Hospice. Afterwards it was back to the vets for orange squash and cake and a raffle. I donated a free doggie holiday which I hope gets used and I also won a little prize myself.

Afterwards I went to Tescos while I was in the area and am now feeling extremely tired so going to have a little nap now as am working later on when I shall be going to Lockerbie!

Great photos Alan and Rosemary, but none from me today. Barry have a great holiday.

enjoy the rest of your day folks
Well done Marian, I'm pleased it stayed dry for your walk and that the proceeds went to a worthwhile charity.

You don't do Cattie holidays as well, do you?
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 03:47 PM

Thanks Mags. Aw no we don't do cattie holidays but I do get asked that
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 05:00 PM

Good evening all, CHRISTMAS!, who said that..
We had a smashing time it the Country and will be going back as soon as we can this "Summer?" thanks to retirement and the free travel pass, great to think you can just take off when it suits you, it gives us older people a chance to see our own Country and places we couldn't see when we had to work, also to spend a few bob in the locality, everyone's a winner so lets hope the EC don't mess around with it as they always do, let the grey train roll on!
Enjoy the evening folks.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 05:09 PM

Oh I nearly forgot my photo. This is a study of nature and I had terrible trouble coming up with a name for it, I'm useless at names, how about this,

LARGE GREEN FIELD.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2012, 05:34 PM

Lovely to see you back Jem and pleased to hear you had a good time.

Enjoyed your 'study in green' too...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

01-07-2012, 07:20 PM

Good to see you back Jem ...... loved your pic of "Them Rollin' Hills"

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top