Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 01:37 PM

Re: A 'Hostile Environment'

Originally Posted by galty ->
Nice picture they all look over feed(cant say FAT can I) and one even has a fag in his mouth.
Attitudes like that are part of the hostile environment and people like. and your back slapping sycophants applauding such an attitude make it worse.

Labelling disabled people as not in need because of their body shape. Just prejudice against those who need benefit help. Nasty.(can't say BIGOT, can I?)

Having limited movment often leeds to weight gain and distorted body shape.

And your offensive comment about the photo isn't accurate, either. The woman in a chair with a veil over her face looks quite skinny to me. The guy with a fag in his mouth looks as if he has no legs, would that be enough weight loss for you?
Perhaps you might be tempted to smoke if you had his problems. The others are just the usual cross section of body shapes you get in the general population. How do you prefer to see your disabled people? Wasting away because they can't afford food?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 01:43 PM

Well said twizzle
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 02:03 PM

Very well said Twizzle!
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 02:38 PM

Totally agree with you Twizzle, far too many with that attitude. They won't give a damn until something happens that affects themselves or someone they care about.....Then watch the sparks fly...
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 05:48 PM

O Dear seem to have upset the Snowflakes.

Was just pointing how well are country was and is looking after them.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 05:56 PM

Nice picture they all look over feed(cant say FAT can I) and one even has a fag in his mouth.
I don't think you were. I take it you are lucky not to be in the same situation as them.
twizzle
somerset
twizzle is female  twizzle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 06:11 PM

O Dear seem to have upset the Snowflakes.

Dear me, more unpleasant labelling from you."Snowflake"? I suppose that's your favourite epiphet for anyone who finds your attitudes repugnant and tells you so?

Snowflakes melt, I don't. And when I find something exceptionally revolting I say so, does that make it harder work for you than picking on the vulnerable?

As for this sentence, what's it supposed to mean? It makes no grammatical sense in any language I know of.

If you suggesting that you weren't trying to disparage and pooh pooh the plight of the disabled by saying they were fat and therefore not in need, and that therefore this country treats them well, then we both that's know that's not what you meant and is a sad attempt at a piss take.

And thinking you're being clever and funny by saying it with an added is just fatuous.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
I don't think
I think you can but you are a little bit biased.
Bruv
Kent UK
Bruv is male  Bruv has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-04-2018, 07:01 PM

And she's a woman snowflake............................the worst kind of flake.

Should never have let them out the kitchen.
Leia
UK

27-04-2018, 07:16 PM

I'm the carer of a working-age disabled man, my husband.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top