Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 08:30 PM

Re: Jacob Rees Mogg

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The very rich will always make money.

The interest rate on my savings account has been cut to 0.01%

Fortunately I only have £1.34 in it.
Invest it with Jacob and you could have more than £2---68c
Swimmy??

Donkeyman! 😇😇😇
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2020, 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Azure ->
Not true!

Some people work hard for a pittance all their lives, like
"The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists"

Others work Four Hours per week and make a fortune
I've got the Book and still working it out.
But it IS true. There's been times when I've made a great deal of money, and I'm not going into details, let's just leave it at that, by watching markets and making a series of deals that took less than a cumulative four hours of hands-on work in a closing period but a great deal of work buying and selling within that time.

OK it's not slinging a pick but it's bloody hard work nonetheless holding several fiscal balls in the air for days at a time. It's emotionally utterly exhausting.
Azure
Chatterbox
South Glos
Azure is female  Azure has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2020, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
But it IS true. There's been times when I've made a great deal of money, and I'm not going into details, let's just leave it at that, by watching markets and making a series of deals that took less than a cumulative four hours of hands-on work in a closing period but a great deal of work buying and selling within that time.

OK it's not slinging a pick but it's bloody hard work nonetheless holding several fiscal balls in the air for days at a time. It's emotionally utterly exhausting.
If you have the mental capacity and the nerve it can be done
But I can throw four balls up in the air...sometimes drop one!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top