Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 08:45 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

morning all. looks like a nice day but not as hot as yesterday. enjoy all.
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 09:23 AM

Good morning can't believe I'm on here while it's still morning.
The birds are singing, the sun is shining. John has got to go and have a tooth out later so it's mushroom omelette and mashed spuds for dinner.
It was supposed to be slow cooked stew but I forgot to get the meat out of the freezer
Have a good day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 09:36 AM

Good morning all another fine day ahead...

Hoping to finish the fence painting today, it was too hot to get it all done yesterday.

Enjoy your day everyone
oldfool
london
oldfool is male  oldfool has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 09:39 AM

day starts after wrightstuff.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 10:19 AM

Good Morning everyone

Typically as I have a day of and was going to go to Portglenone to see the bluebells, its absolutely teeming it down

Hopefully it will dry up after lunch

Portglenone, pronounced Portglenown, is an ancient forest and the bluebell display this time of year is amazing
http://portglenonetourism.com/dir/to...-bell-festival

Its where I took the photo I entered into last months photo comp

It really is a lovely place to visit, especially when combined with a visit to the monastery and then a sandwich and a cuppa at one of the local cafes in the village
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 10:27 AM

Good Morning all - last sunny day here before the weather turns. Today I must visit the nurse to get my bloods taken before going into hospital tomorrow. In fact, hospital has been on my mind most of the time. Will pack a bag of clean clothes and things I'll need there tonight.

It's quite good when I phone a taxi as I have just one button to press to summon one near instantly - it's all automated.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-05-2018, 12:15 PM

Good Afternoon everyone
I have to confess I have not read through.
Have a lovely day all, while this weather lasts.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top