Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 11:34 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning everyone a bit of drizzle here which is of no use to anyone, it doesn't water the garden and causes humidity.

I managed to get the front garden tidy yesterday and have lots to do at the back including cutting back the lavender bed which my nursery friend says should be done by August 8th so the plants have time to put on new growth before the winter.

The forecast is not looking good for the end of the week,my daughter in law is supposed to be taking 2 of the children camping in Wales with school friends. I was going to do another picnic for the remaining children but not sure it will go ahead yet.

Enjoy your day

Swimmy I am sorry to hear you are in hospital, I guess the cellulitis got the better of you and intravenous meds were called for. Hope you are out of there very soon.
Hi

Spot on,went in Friday morning and IV since, two antibiotic and one antiviral.

Hope to be out tomorrow afternoon but will have to go back in later for plastics.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Hope to be out tomorrow afternoon but will have to go back in later for plastics.
Good to hear you will be up and about again soon Swimmy !
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 12:30 PM

Well, what a day I've had today and its only 12:30

I had a continental breakfast which was interesting - egg and ham basically with a good guzzle of Italian dressing and cheese. Then, 400 test scripts reviewed and about 20 minutes playing funky stuff on guitar before my meetings start.

Mrs Bread is counting up my loose change from my "penny pot" and it looks like I may have over done it because there is about £400 in there.

Waiting for an email from Fractal Audio to tell me if the new multi effects rack is ready to ship..... I'm so excited
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Swimmy, I assume that the peeling skin on you body was due to the cellulitis. If that is so, I am wondering why they didn't take you into hospital much sooner & put you on an antibiotic IV.
My sister has cellulitis, usually from insect stings, and she has been told to see the doctor as soon as it appears. They say that, if 5 days of antibiotic pills don't clear it, it is important that she gets to the hospital for an IV drip of antibiotics asap.
I would question why the hospital didn't act sooner on this, if I were you!
noolsg
Kildare Ireland
noolsg is female  noolsg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2019, 02:19 PM

Today I have so far worked 3 hours and then I took to the bed. I'm freezing and the weather is not like summer one bit.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top