Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 02:42 PM

Re: Saturday a day of rest.

'afternoon AB and all above

Haven't seen you for a while AB

More thunder and lightening last night which meant our two dogs came rushing into the bedroom, one of them (Baruska) is terified of storms and shakes like a leaf, the other one (Rianna) is better but still prefers to be near us when the thunder rumbles aross the sky.

Hope you all have a good day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Good morning everyone. Congratulations to your granddaughter, Antibrown. No sunshine here.I'm afraid, just more dark clouds and mist - no rain yet, but I'mm sure it won't be long before it starts again. No good news from our house really. We had two deaths in the family this week and heard last night that another relative has gone into hospital and is seriously ill. It's quite sobering really.
Very sorry to read that - everything happens in 3's. I hope your other relaties will get better soon.

Hugs to you xx
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-07-2012, 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Good morning all. We've finally made to the real Summer season. On July 4th, our national holiday, the switch was turned off and no more rain. It happens every year the first week of July. Now it's been in the low 80s F and will reach 90 tomorrow. The rest of the country is being tortured with 100F temperatures and drought.

My health improvement efforts are paying off. My A1C blood test results came back and in just two months I've gone from 10-8 to 9.0, a significant change. I will keep up the fight.

Have a good day folks. I'm looking forward to the London Olympics that are just around the corner. Hopefully the authorities can kill off all the terrorists lining up to raise hell.
It's great to hear you are doing so well Bob and keeping it up, the rewards will be well worth the effort in the long run.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top