Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 09:55 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

buenas dias all. At the present time cloudy and overcast but very hot and humid and has been all night. Off to do a little shopping soon with a friend and neighbour then home to potter about before going out to dinner with friends who are over at their place again. Have a lovely day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 10:46 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely morning and I am hoping to do some jobs in the garden when I can tear myself away from you lot

Enjoy your day everyone
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 11:23 AM

Happy Sunday from me too
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 12:11 PM

Good morning everyone beautiful sunny day here ... and I had to wake up with a thumping headache I slept really well last night so I think it must be as a result of the 3 or 4 sleepless nights I've had during the week Anyway, I'm not going to ignore the sunshine, will have a chair in the garden this afternoon and make the most of the last day of August

Jazzi I hope you're having a nice time in Bournemouth .... 500 photos sounds like you have broken your new camera in now

Enjoy your day folks!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 03:43 PM

Good afternoon all. lovely day here in Dublin. I'm out in the garden hut and the wife is indoors watching the all Ireland football semi final on TV, Dublin is playing Donegal and if Dublin lose she'll be like a bear with a sore arse, why do they take these games so seriously I wonder.
Having a Honda 50 was the nearest I ever got to sitting on a motorbike Alan, I remember my dear old mother in law bought me a crash helmet for my birthday, I notice none of you lads wearing one, but I don't think they were compulsory in those days.
Enjoy your day Folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top