Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 08:03 PM

Re: Remembrance Friday

Good evening all, raining all day here today, what a change from yesterday.
May all the souls who died in wars rest in peace.
I'm not feeling the best today, coming down with something I think, but I'll say no more about it and suffer in silence..
Take good care of yourselves Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Good evening all, raining all day here today, what a change from yesterday.
May all the souls who died in wars rest in peace.
I'm not feeling the best today, coming down with something I think, but I'll say no more about it and suffer in silence..
Take good care of yourselves Folks.
Just call it the OFFer's Lurgy, Jem .... it appears to be spreading around here.

I hope you'll feel better again soon...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 08:56 PM

Sorry you're getting the lurgy, Jem... methinks some chicken soup will help a bit ......
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 11:19 PM

The wife made me a lovely bowl of chicken soup and I wasn't too bad for about an hour after it, now my throat is raw and I got a tiddly cough, I'm trying to assassinate it now with brandy. It's hard to talk about suffering without talking about it, if you know what I mean.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2011, 11:39 PM

Glad to hear that those suffering from OFFer's lurgy are feeling a bit better-to those who are just catching it, hope you start to feel better soon....

Been a dreary day here today with a chilly strong wind.....at the moment we have rain...

Have had a 'runabout' day today....usual walk this morning, after dinner down to my Nieces for her ironing, then dropped Hatti off at my friends while I went to visit my lovely neighbour who is in the local hospice at the moment but looking much better. She is hoping to be back home early nex week. Then I picked Hatti up and went off to the Vets for some medication. After all that the Hatti girl and I curled up on the settee and relaxed

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top