Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 10:24 AM

Re: strange coincidence or fate ???

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I hope things go well for you Steve and like others have said, let her do the talking and see how things go. Years ago when I was first divorced friends set me up on a date with one of their colleagues, what a disaster. I didnīt want to go in the first place, the last thing I wanted at that time was any man in my life and having spent a few hours in this manīs company I couldnīt wait to make excuses and leave. This man spent the whole evening talking about himself and his ex wife, who he constantly referred to as "the dragon", talk about "woe is me" ! If that was how he normally carried on then quite frankly Iīm not surprised his wife left him. Take it easy Steve, donīt try running until you can walk.
Great post - get to know each other first Steve, and have a laugh, no misery ......
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 11:02 AM

I always think things happen for a reason and only at the right time.

I hope it works out for you.

I liked the way you said that you were both sending messages at the same time and looking at the profile at the same time.

My husband and I do the same thing try ringing each other or texting at the same time. It still surprises me but makes me smile.
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 02:24 PM

I had a look at this site after reading your post and thought why not give it a go? Joined it got two messages in a few minutes from men and didn't know how to find out more about them or how to respond to their messages. Had a look at the profile of one man near where I live and was horrified that he was looking for an extra marital affair!!!! I promptly left the site and cancelled my membership!!!! Ewwwww no thanks!!! Azz when will you have your dating venture up and running?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Tess ->
I had a look at this site after reading your post and thought why not give it a go? Joined it got two messages in a few minutes from men and didn't know how to find out more about them or how to respond to their messages. Had a look at the profile of one man near where I live and was horrified that he was looking for an extra marital affair!!!! I promptly left the site and cancelled my membership!!!! Ewwwww no thanks!!! Azz when will you have your dating venture up and running?
Good for you Tess !
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 06:11 PM

Is it free or "free"? Sounds a bit scary to me! Yes Azz, still waiting!!!
Good luck Martian, you never know she could be from Venus!
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2014, 06:22 PM

Good luck to you Steve, hope everything goes well for you. A friend of mine who has been on his own for quite a few years due to his wife past away, also joined a Dating site, and he has met a wonderful woman and they are now married.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top