Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 05:37 PM

Re: Good morning wednesday

"For the rain it raineth every day" as Shakespeare said! Fog and drizzle here again, not quite as chilly, 10 (51 F) and not too windy; this is getting very tiresome! Will be a wet Thanksgiving tomorrow apparently. It was a madhouse at the market this morning, everyone stocking up for the feast. Leia is definitely back to normal.

I suppose we should be grateful it's not snow! Hope those pups make an appearance soon. Happy Thanksgiving, Buzzie, if you're not on tomorrow.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2009, 11:00 PM

Re: Good morning wednesday

Evening all-been yet another miserable day rain and wind-actually stopped now and turned cold. Besides my usual walk this morning,been to the dentist for my 6 monthly check and scale and polish and no treatment needed thank goodness. Then it was off to work at 1 pm and now I'm enjoying my 'me time'.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top