Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 05:02 PM

Re: Upset stomach.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Sorry to hear of your upsets also, members ,I even took a stool sample down last Wednesday, it was that bad, I have no real pain as such, just uncomfortable,I got a phone consultation, which I For got to tell you about, he thinks it’s a tummy bug, he also asked me what other symptoms I had, anyway I haven’t heard anything back yet...I just needed a bit of TLC, from my mates on here, thanks everyone....it’s surprising how a post/ reply to your topic, can buck you up no end....xx
Are you better now, Pauline?
I am, just got wind now.
Pixie Knuckles
Chatterbox
Scotland, UK
Pixie Knuckles is female  Pixie Knuckles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
just got wind now.
Better out than in, as my granny always used to say
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 05:21 PM

Originally Posted by Pixie Knuckles ->
Better out than in, as my granny always used to say
I really shouldn't eat white bread.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 05:24 PM

Sorry Pauline, I had a run in with my tummy a few weeks ago.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 05:33 PM

Sorry to hear about your tummy Pauline..

No tummy problems here thank goodness which I attribute to a health diet rich in vegetables and fruit with no processed foods.

I also keep some fresh ginger at the ready and a bottle of Rocks Organic ginger cordial ( although that contains sugar) in readiness for any problems.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 06:52 PM

That sound horrid, Pauline, and for it to last two weeks suggests it need medical attention. Keep up your fluids. Hope you feel better soon.
Zuleika
North West UK
Zuleika is female  Zuleika has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 07:01 PM

Now I did read that some people are having diahorrea because they have the virus but that’s not what I’m saying Pauline because I’ve had something like that recently but not lasting two weeks .
You did the right thing taking a stool sample in .
Hope you’re feeling better .
Petra
Essex
Petra is female  Petra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2021, 09:38 PM

Pauline3.
Are you taking electrolytes. . If not, please do. Constant diahrea will dehydrate you and make you feel worse. If you can't get out to buy them: boil rice and drink the water: it works the same.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
That sound horrid, Pauline, and for it to last two weeks suggests it need medical attention. Keep up your fluids. Hope you feel better soon.
I agree. Two weeks is too long for a bug and if you have a food intolerance it would flare up after the food is eaten and settle overnight. You should get it checked if it doesn't clear up in a week. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2021, 02:55 AM

Originally Posted by Zuleika ->
Now I did read that some people are having diahorrea because they have the virus but that’s not what I’m saying Pauline because I’ve had something like that recently but not lasting two weeks .
You did the right thing taking a stool sample in .
Hope you’re feeling better .
It is one of the symptoms. Friends who have had covid have reported it. The ones who did had the "run over by a steamroller" version of covid where they were bedbound and sleeping 14 hours a day, sweating buckets, with painful joints and headaches. One of them had hallucinations too.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top