Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 11:38 AM

Re: There is a ghost in my house.

I have mentioned many times before the weird things, which happened in our previous home where we lived between 1997-2012. They were totally OTT and we considered at first they were a hoax. Everything you can think of that is associated with a 'haunted house' we experienced. However, as activity occasionally happened before our very eyes, and that of other people, it was hard to work out how it was perpetrated. We still believe there is a natural explanation for the paranormal, and if science can't explain it at present, it may be able to do so in the future.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I have mentioned many times before the weird things, which happened in our previous home where we lived between 1997-2012. They were totally OTT and we considered at first they were a hoax. Everything you can think of that is associated with a 'haunted house' we experienced. However, as activity occasionally happened before our very eyes, and that of other people, it was hard to work out how it was perpetrated. We still believe there is a natural explanation for the paranormal, and if science can't explain it at present, it may be able to do so in the future.
Oh yes Tara, I love your stories of those experiences, as you know.
I also try to use Occam's Razor to find logic, but sometimes I just can't. It only happens to me, not to the rest of my family.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Oh yes Tara, I love your stories of those experiences, as you know.
I also try to use Occam's Razor to find logic, but sometimes I just can't. It only happens to me, not to the rest of my family.
My mother seemed to be the trigger for weird things happening both in my childhood home and then in our 'haunted' property. Other people seemed to experience strange happenings after she had visited their homes, but there was nothing that she could have physically done to create the activity.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 01:44 PM

That is scarey,SP,has it happened since?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
My mother seemed to be the trigger for weird things happening both in my childhood home and then in our 'haunted' property. Other people seemed to experience strange happenings after she had visited their homes, but there was nothing that she could have physically done to create the activity.
It is just unexplainable Tara.
But do post more if you wish. You know how I love those tales. As do others.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

02-11-2018, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
That is scarey,SP,has it happened since?
Not today - Yet
It doesn't scare me Pauline, it is just annoying.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 03:44 PM

Many years ago, when we both smoked, we went for a drink in a pub. I opened a new packet of cigarettes, took two out for us and put the pack on the table. The was the last we saw of them, we checked everywhere but never found them and no one had even been near our table that could have taken them. When we were leaving, Mrs LD went to the loo and I was standing reading some of the things hanging on the wall and apparently it was a regular occurrence where things would go missing in the pub.

I don't know if it was a ghost or not but if definitely happened.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

02-11-2018, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Many years ago, when we both smoked, we went for a drink in a pub. I opened a new packet of cigarettes, took two out for us and put the pack on the table. The was the last we saw of them, we checked everywhere but never found them and no one had even been near our table that could have taken them. When we were leaving, Mrs LD went to the loo and I was standing reading some of the things hanging on the wall and apparently it was a regular occurrence where things would go missing in the pub.

I don't know if it was a ghost or not but if definitely happened.
A smoking ghost - wow!
I do have a ghost story about a place in Windsor. Maybe later.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

02-11-2018, 04:37 PM

OMG an empty bottle just flew off a shelf at me!!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-11-2018, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
OMG an empty bottle just flew off a shelf at me!!!
Have you started on the wine early, Sweetie?

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top