Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 11:03 AM

Re: I can see our house from up ere

Same here Meg.
I like living too much anyway.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 01:59 PM

I was going to have a go at BASE jumping. I was practicing jumping off the kitchen table, but the chute did not open.
Dumped that idea.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 04:15 PM

In the I used to go out with a lovely guy who was a good water skier and keen to teach me.
One beautiful summer's day when a group of us were down at the lakes, they fixed me up to one of those parachutes that the speedboat lifts high in the air.
Trusting sole that I was, I went with it but by golly I wasn't prepared for quite how high and fast it went! Nearly wee'd meself I did.
Then, without going into too much detail, when you come back down and hit the water, legs very unfemininely splayed apart,
I found the water suddenly forced somewhere I'd rather it wasn't! Not the best experience I've ever had. . .

Things we do for love ey . .
Maddy
somewwhere.....
Maddy is female  Maddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-02-2016, 04:38 PM

omg arrrgh ------- had to move the vid along to scarey for me to look '

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top