Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-10-2013, 07:59 PM

Re: X-Factor

Well said Mups, plus the bottle of vodka in it too laugh.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-10-2013, 01:16 AM

Re: X-Factor

Yes, Sharon's demonstration was very cringeworthy indeed and she really did make a show of herself.

I was a bit embarrassed the weekend before when Cher made an appearance. What a beautiful woman she is (enhanced of course) but for goodness sake! What woman of 67 years old wears a mini skirt/dress.

I don't like Luke, he of the unwashed hair, and I'm surprised little Abbie is still in it, although she is a good singer, but she has no stage presence at all, except when she's behind a piano or guitar. These props should be removed altogether for future performances.

I've always believed there's a certain amount of rigging on these shows, some for the good, and some for the worse and don't forget, even if they don't win, some of them do get recording contracts regardless.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top