Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 06:02 PM

Re: JFK Docu

I still find it impossible to believe that a bullet from a Carcano 91/38 carbine, fired by Lee Harvey Oswald, who in May 1959, scored 191: one mark above the minimum for a ‘marksman’, fired that rifle, at a range of at least 90 yards at JFK and was the only person on a moving target and was the sole sniper n the case of JFK's assassination.

If you wanted to ensure that the 'contract' was completed, there is no way you would use one, lone sniper with the record that Oswald had from the USMC!

I still believe that JFK died because he or his family stomped on some very big, powerful feet and no amount of bull will dissuade me from that! stevmk2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 06:06 PM

Yes I agree where Oswald is concerned ... was not convinced the first bullet was from him and that maybe he was set up, there again, he may have got a fluke shot - just pleased to hear, as we always felt - he was not alone ......
Did you see the docu Steve
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
The docu you heard Meg - must have been from the 'old school' ....
There are quite a few programmes on Kennedy at present, being the anniversary ....
Pats the programme was recently recorded in Dallas for BBC radio 4 and included interviews with people who were there at the time.

I don't watch channel 5 .
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 07:22 PM

Yes - I meant the old school of thinking, it takes new eyes and ears to root out the truth and the investigation was 'very' thorough ......
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 07:51 PM

Yes - I meant the old school of thinking, it takes new eyes and ears to root out the truth and the investigation was 'very' thorough ......
Patsy I guess it boils down to who you believe . I will stick with BBC radio 4 investigators , channel 5 is too 'tabloid' for my liking..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

15-11-2013, 07:56 PM

OK gal .....
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-11-2013, 08:57 PM

The programme is repeated tomorrow night (Saturday) at 8pm on Channel 5 .....
I shall watch this ,cause Saturday is usually poor viewing
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 03:50 AM

If you believe all that you will believe anything. There were three bullets fired by Lee Harvey Oswald. The first one hit an overhead traffic light, missed the vehicle all together and was never found, the second shot hit the President in the neck came out of his throat and wounded Governor Connally the third shot hit the President in the head and was fatal.

There was no other shots, no gunman on the grassy knoll, no conspiracy. It was hardly great shooting.

End of story.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-11-2013, 10:14 AM

Bruce that's what the programme was all about the three shots. The first one from Oswald bounced off the pavement as well as a lamp. The second one went through his wind pipe and went into John Connolly. The third bullet was a explosive bullet from a machine gun that the CIA were carrying in the car behind the Kennedys car. It showed you a photo of the car with the CIA agents in it. One had the machine gun. When the autopsy was done the brain was taken away because you could see all the metal from the exploding bullet. The bullet that Oswald fired was found in the car and was still in tact. If was from a rifle. If Oswald had changed guns he would not have had time to shoot that third shot so quickly. If you see JFK get hit by the rifle bullet it does not make big holes in him but the third bullet blows half is head off. Not the same gun. Not the same bullets.
p.s. This programme was also recorded in Dallas and with people who were there at the time and with new photos and film. So could be the same programme but put to film.
The independent guy who did all the research is from Australia so you can hardly say he would be biased. You have to see the programme to see what it says to be feeling like I and Patsy do about the results.

p.s. Sorry about putting CIA on here, meant to put FBI. Not being an American and a Senior moment.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

16-11-2013, 10:46 AM

Agree - you do have to see the 'evidence' that was presented.
It was not done 'tabloid' style either, always switch them off.
It was a very thorough investigation and very well done .....
Unless you see that programme, its difficult for you to comment on the content of it - which is what I was asking, how you felt about the evidence presented ....

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top