Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 06:30 PM

Re: Naturists

Originally Posted by toffee ->
you can get some odd balls that attened church - most closed minded to the outer world ..with perfect lives .... well if they dont like her pass time find another church ...
Yes Toffee.
You just reminded me of the song Harper Valley PTA.
Hypocrites the lot of them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ivUOnnstpg
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Yup Jem.
Live and let live, and if more people had that attitude, then the world would be a far nicer place.
Now then.
Where did you say those nudists were?
Orme Head, loads of e'm, flock in from Liverpool .The best display of "Body Art" in the world.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 06:53 PM

Ross Back Sands Northumberland, bring your fur coat.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 06:55 PM

I would have a problem with not knowing where to look... for the best!!
My most embarrassing moment was when a couple I knew gave me their holiday photos to look at. I didn't know they were both naturists! I mean...what do you say? I just had to comment on the nice flower garlands they wore around their necks!
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I would have a problem with not knowing where to look... for the best!!
My most embarrassing moment was when a couple I knew gave me their holiday photos to look at. I didn't know they were both naturists! I mean...what do you say? I just had to comment on the nice flower garlands they wore around their necks!
Chicken
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 07:00 PM

Hi

Some years ago, I was on light duties following an injury.

One of the many odd jobs I got lumbered with was a possible water contamination issue at a Naturist Club which was hosting a European Convention of Naturists.

Arrived, let in, and directed to the car park.

I was greeted by the sight of bent over bare bums in a boules game.

A great admirer of the female form,I found it totally off putting to see acres of naked enormous female rear ends a few feet from my windscreen.

It was also the first time that I have seen underarm cellulite, highlighted by sweaty underarm hair.

It was also bizarre to be the only clothed person in the hundreds there.

Lovely people they were, but definitely not for me.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Chicken
Yes Nom, They both had chicken legs!!
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 07:11 PM

I bet there are far more prudists than nudists in that congregation
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

30-11-2015, 07:16 PM

I would be interested to know if they go home and talk about the bodies of other naturists the same as some women bitch about what other women wear?!!
I also wonder if they are frightened of wasps or any other biting insects?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-11-2015, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Boozercruiser ->
Yup Jem.
Live and let live, and if more people had that attitude, then the world would be a far nicer place.
Now then.
Where did you say those nudists were?
Nom has them up in Northumberland, it’s cold up there as he says so be warned, there’s nothing as ugly as goose pimples on big shivering backsides.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top