Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 01:42 PM

Re: Just a few minutes ago

Dreadful for you
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 03:00 PM

Thank you susan. I can't get that poor cat's screaming out of my head. All the "what ifs" keep going round and round. What if that had been my little dog, what if that had been a child, what if one of the dogs breaks out again, so very many "what ifs" driving me crazy right now.

I'm afraid I couldn't contemplate poisoning the dogs JBR, the owners I think I could, training the dogs to be vicious by using electric collars, not the dogs fault, the owners fault, and I don't think too many people would miss a couple of drug dealers.

Regarding the cats Aysa, I know people have spoken to Kate about her feeding them, but to no effect, she insists it's so she can catch them and have them neutered, no doubt she tries, but she is failing miserably.

Thanks for the kind words Julie, you are right, I couldn't harm any animal intentionally, unless of course it was attacking me or my dog, then I'm quite sure I could.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 04:13 PM

I have found this post quite upsetting, and don't know why I continued reading!

Absolutely shocking.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 05:56 PM

Dogs which rip cats apart alive deserve poisoning. For that matter, so do their owners.

Take him round a tempting cream cake... with a nice cyanide flavouring.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Dogs which rip cats apart alive deserve poisoning. For that matter, so do their owners.

I'd have to throw the cake over the fence, no matter who goes to the gate at that house................they never, ever answer, they hide inside and pretend nobody is there. The dogs can be going crazy, but no matter, they don't go to see who is there. I presume that the numerous men who come and go phone to say they are outside and who they are.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 06:07 PM

This thread should come with a warning as it is so upsetting. I hate any cruelty to animals, it makes me feel ill.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 06:26 PM

I agree Art. Loretta, I'm sorry but I found the description of the attack(s) and other comments to be too graphic!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->

I'm with you on that JBR. Sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands before a person gets ripped apart.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2016, 10:24 PM

A squaddie I once knew said, in a conflict close to home, the contents of a Barometer/Thermometer were used to lace a sausage, given to trained dogs, I only have his word for this.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

06-09-2016, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
I agree Art. Loretta, I'm sorry but I found the description of the attack(s) and other comments to be too graphic!
Iīm sorry Jazzi, it couldnīt be less graphic, I wish it could, but it happened, it was horrible and it upset me very much.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top