Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 06:55 PM

Re: A Horrible Experience

Hope his chips went cold, Sue went shopping for the fortnight shop the other day. Her trolley was full and those behind started complaining.

This really shows what some are like, pity I was not there. If it was a man instead of you he would not have dared say a word
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 07:28 PM

Queenie, what a shame no one said anything to him.

Try and put it one side now. You are home, safe, and with people you love.
I doubt he is.

He had probably been in the pub too long. Drink does make some people aggressive.

As I said, don't dwell on it. You are perfectly safe. Don't let him intrude on you anymore.

Let's hope he's got a thumping hangover and indigestion from his chips.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 07:35 PM

May I offer this gem?

It sounds as though it sums the creature up to a tee!

(NSFW)

http://johncooperclarke.com/poems/twat
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
May I offer this gem?

It sounds as though it sums the creature up to a tee!

(NSFW)

http://johncooperclarke.com/poems/twat
ha, yes, he was a twat alright, summed him up to a tee like you said! That made me chuckle so thanks for that
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 07:51 PM

thanks all for your kind words.

I'll be ok tomorrow, it will be a new day.

I knew i could rely on you lot to comfort me xxx
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
hope his chips went cold,
+1 .................
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 08:14 PM

Lq . horrible for you. Awful awful .

Just my thoughts , possibly he has mental health issues and it was unkind of people not to offer you help , sadly people are scared in these situations but non the less . I so feel for you . I expect you went into shock .

I get upset with myself because I never have the quickness of mind or words to deal with these vile human beings either its afterwards I come up with all the great things to say and do !

From all the replies I dont think hes a chance in hell of having a good couple of days , choke on his chips , asshole, sexually inadequate, creep , cold chips , drunk from a pub .... hes got no chance now has he

What nice buddies you have on here x
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 09:01 PM

I'm really sorry to hear what happened to you LQ. I absolutely hate bullies, which is what he is. I am also surprised that no one stood up for you. Try not to worry too much, it will get better with time. Remember that there are nut jobs among us and lockdown hasn't helped that, in fact it has made things worse.

Unfortunately bullies love it when they see their victim cry, it makes them feel adequate for a short time.

I also hope his chips went cold and I also hope that the next person he starts on gives him a bunch of fives.

Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-04-2020, 09:10 PM

@ Lion Queen
Sorry to read you had to suffer that idiot in that way. Don't let him get to you, he's the problem so it's his problem too so don't make it your's. He's not worth the effort. What a pity you couldn't have just stood there and laughed at him!

Rather surprising nobody came to help you out though, that also says a lot about those in the queue who just watched and did nothing!
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

25-04-2020, 09:29 PM

You know Susan, perhaps he did have mental health problems thinking about it but it upset me terribly all the same. As I said I was even more upset that people stood by and let it happen, there were 3 men in that queue and a woman. I suppose yes, I was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

My Dad still got his fish, I wasn't going back without it.

LoDo, you used the right word, he was a bully.

Thanks again all for your kind words.

Susan, I'm glad I have friends like this group, I knew they'd help make me feel better and I hope he choked on those cold chips too! LOL

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top