Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 12:19 AM

Re: Skype

That would be brilliant Aitch, but I'm afraid technology hasn't got there yet as far as forums go. We're still in the Dark Ages unfortunately, but that may happen some day.
aitch
Wigan
aitch is male  aitch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 12:32 AM

Mollie all you need is a small web cam, download skype and then go from there, there is a facility for multi video access, it just needs a few people to get it started, it could then run independent of any forum, ger a web cam mi owd flower then we can have a face to face chat, this includes any one else who is interested, I so hate talking to an avatar, especially one where all details are non existent, This could be a good thing for our oversea members, and Like Mollie, I consider myself a friend to everyone, unless you dont want to associate with me
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 12:41 AM

I've thought about getting skype me owd pal, but until now I didn't know anybody that had it. I promise I will look into it as it would be lovely to have a face to face yap.

Who on earth wouldn't want to associate themselves with you. You are a true gentleman and I feel very privileged to have met you and consider you as my friend.

Aitch, as you know, I'm dealing with a lot of stuff in my head right now, but I will think about getting skype, I promise.
aitch
Wigan
aitch is male  aitch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 12:51 AM

Ive just given a webcam away Mollie, The one I have cost me the grand total of £25 but that is the top of the market, they are as cheap as a tenner.
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2011, 08:26 AM

I had had skype now for some time, the good thing is you can buy credit as well, I have a subscription for less than 10 pounds and it is worldwide, so I can talk to whoever for as long as I want for one month, you do not have to take a contract, so if one month suits you then fine, or you can take it out for longer. I have used it to call a friend in America as well as speaking to family in Dublin. Just sharing this for anyone you may have family abroad ...
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2012, 03:35 PM

I have skype, but no one tell Mollie or neither of us would ever have time to post on here

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top