Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 07:32 PM

Re: ~ Monday Song ~

This song - I am sorry Michael, I am too stupido to understand what is the meaning of it. I will have to ask Steven when he retorn. I can not figure out the song. But - thank you for share it for us. xo Gia
Gianetta
US
Gianetta is female  Gianetta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 07:38 PM

Yike I not see this one before...... haha...... you find some very interesting song to share. But is not too bad I guess. Is Cazanova alright... haha. Yes, I do realize that I am very fortunate for my family to be around me. And I am very excite to plan the big wedding here for Andrea. Oh boy - I don even know what her fiance name is! They forget to tell me! haha..... is okay - I am sure he will be here to visit with Andrea very soon and we will meet him. The best part is that Steven and my cousins will all do the preparation and the cooking of all the food in a big big pit on the beach - and ALL the foods will be cover with seaweeds and the steam of the seaweeds will cook it all just right and each flavor of food will marry to other flavor of food. So - basic, all I must do is the decorating part - which is my most favorite thing to do! Oh boy..... I am very excite to do this! Thank you Michael... I appreciate you kind words. xo Gia
Gianetta
US

29-02-2016, 07:45 PM

Ohhhh Patsy......that is so great! Oh how I wish I was know you and I could hear you sing! You sang My Guy?! That's wonderful! I will listen to it right now and picture you face singing it for us! Awww....that so nice that you enjoy that opportunity to sing with the band and perform for audience ... That is some thing I could never do unless I am in Italy....and I HAVE get up and sing with my family at the vineyard parties - is so much easier for me to sing in Italian...haha... Aww...thank you for play the song for us Patsy. Ti amo molto amica mia! xo da Gia
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-02-2016, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Gianetta ->
This song - I am sorry Michael, I am too stupido to understand what is the meaning of it. I will have to ask Steven when he retorn. I can not figure out the song. But - thank you for share it for us. xo Gia
That made me smile, it is your not knowing that makes you so sweet. Plus Michael teases Gia and Gia takes Michael so serious

Novel , placed in the time of the French Revolution, where the mad crowds beheaded the French Aristocrats with the guillotine, you know, heads drop in baskets, plonk

"The Scarlet Pimpernel is the name of a chivalrous Englishman in the time of the Terrors in France, who, with his band of gentlemen, rescues aristocrats before they can be killed by the violent government in revolutionary France. He is known by his symbol, a simple flower, the pimpernel. He succeeds by masterful use of disguises and strict secrecy of the group's movements. His identity is secret to all"
"They seek him here, They seek him there,
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven?—Is he in hell?
That dammed, elusive Pimpernel."
Gianetta
US

29-02-2016, 08:25 PM

Ohhhhh! I seeee! The Pimpernel is the flower that represent this savior of the rich aristocrat? I see. Yes...I am not able to tell when you teasing or not. haha.... Steven does not teasing me so I not use to that. (although - yesterday Patsy say: "Steven is pulling you leg" ??? and I have to ask him what is that?? haha.... he not ever pull on my leg that I can remember. ...but it mean he tease to me) no - he not do that.... - - - Is funny because I am marry to a Frenchman...but he not a Englishman crusader for help others. And now - I think he more Italian than he ever was French. He speak Italian and he know the Italian custom and food and drink and - well, Gia family. For a long time my family was not like Steven but over time, he prove that he is not going to beat me ..lol..... my cousins all was very wary of him - but after such a long time, they treat him as one of our own. He know all the not so nice Italian words and he know all about the family history (yes, even that part) . .. but - he not ever teach me of thing like Scarlet Pimpernel. I think it is some thing that I will like to learn more about it. I will ask him to give me information of it so I can learn. Thank you for not make me to feel so stupido.. haha... xo Gia

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top