Join for free
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 12:52 PM

Re: Divorce again

She comes across as quite cheeky, imo.

Can't ever recall coming across a dull Geordie, does such a thing actually exist?
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 01:02 PM

He's French. Nuff said
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 01:13 PM

You may have a point.

I always think of France as a beautiful country, only spoilt by the French.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 01:14 PM

It makes a mockery of marriage. Why do they have to get married? Moving in a world of showbiz they are bound to meet people better than the one they got stuck with, and with all their fame and money why put restrictions on what you can do, and who you can see by getting married. I admire the ones who stay single, very sensible under the circumstances.

I believe that you can only get married once - that will probably upset the ones who are on to their second, third or even fourth partner. I'm not saying that you should stay in a loveless marriage, hell no. But if you are going to make vows that are for life it would be hypocritical to do it more than once. Just think more carefully about the commitment that you are going to make.

Divorce was invented by greedy lawyers who incidentally are the only ones who benefit from it so obviously they encourage it. Oh I almost forgot, magazines like Hello also benefit big style by satisfying the hunger of gossip seeking sheeples who have nothing better to do with their time, they feed the fire of fame for the so called 'Celebrities' who would otherwise disappear of the face of the earth.

And while we are on the subject of Cheryl Cole, For an attractive woman to have a tattoo is like applying a felt tip pen to a work of art, ruined.
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 01:18 PM

I wonder if she ever sang to him..."I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden"
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

12-01-2016, 01:27 PM

I believe gardens are not the fashion of today.
(where's the cheeky grin smiley?)
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK

12-01-2016, 01:28 PM

Ah but her rose garden is not her 'Lady garden' is it?
Maybe she turned her back on him
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

12-01-2016, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
But if you are going to make vows that are for life it would be hypocritical to do it more than once. Just think more carefully about the commitment that you are going to make.

Divorce was invented by greedy lawyers who incidentally are the only ones who benefit from it so obviously they encourage it. Oh I almost forgot, magazines like Hello also benefit big style by satisfying the hunger of gossip seeking sheeples who have nothing better to do with their time, they feed the fire of fame for the so called 'Celebrities' who would otherwise disappear of the face of the earth.
And if some numpty hadn't invented marriage there'd be no need for divorce lawyers.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

12-01-2016, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Ah but her rose garden is not her 'Lady garden' is it?
Maybe she turned her back on him
Lucky so-and-so.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2016, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
I get the impression that she's not only dim, but dull, so she's only got her body to fall back on .....
Looking at her younger self she is pretty violent too.

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top