Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2020, 12:54 PM

Re: Why do Women Complicate things?

It is the nature of the beast.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2020, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
What's wrong with coffee, cakes and lunch? Sounds good to me .. and I bet you didn't say no!

Hi

Quite right I didn't.

Far to much of a wimp.

I grew up with two Yorkshire younger sisters.

They terrified me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2020, 01:12 PM

My house isn't complicated I am a minimalist
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2020, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
You didnt mention cushions and teddy bears everywhere Swimmy?

Donkeyman! 😁😁
I object to that statement. I have teddies everywhere, but then I have a late OH, who never let me, so now I can do whatever I like in my own home.

Going back to Swimmies OP..... I never had matching crockery, Le Creuset, never liked those, far too heavy. It was late OH who liked that sort of stuff not me. Most of our kitchen stuff came from car boots etc. OH bought the expensive knife set & the Denby dinner set, most of which I have managed to break, btw.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2020, 02:32 PM

LOL, swimfeeders. Somehow in the form and function argument, I still think you wouldn't mind just a dash more - form .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2020, 02:49 PM

Not ALL women complicate things.

That is like saying why do men have sheds and garages full of junk, newly purchased gadgets, fishing tackle, golf clubs - or whatever their hobby is - plus loads of half-finished projects, and a big pile of things wife has been nagging him to mend for the last 12 months?
Then trouser pockets full of dirty hankies, bits of string, keys, and loads of loose change that falls all over the floor when you pick them up to put them away!
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2020, 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

That is like saying why do men have sheds and garages full of junk, newly purchased gadgets, fishing tackle, golf clubs - or whatever their hobby is - plus loads of half-finished projects, and a big pile of things wife has been nagging him to mend for the last 12 months?
Then trouser pockets full of dirty hankies, bits of string, keys, and loads of loose change that falls all over the floor when you pick them up to put them away!
I don't even own any hankies - I use tissues that I discard carefully after use.

Bits of string - haven't you heard the expression, "How long's a piece of string?" If you haven't got a bit of string in your pocket, how can you demonstrate how long a piece is?

I'm like Royalty, I don't carry money on my person. In any case, I always hang my trousers up when I take them off
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2020, 03:01 PM

Originally Posted by Percy Vere ->
I don't even own any hankies - I use tissues that I discard carefully after use.

Bits of string - haven't you heard the expression, "How long's a piece of string?" If you haven't got a bit of string in your pocket, how can you demonstrate how long a piece is?

I'm like Royalty, I don't carry money on my person. In any case, I always hang my trousers up when I take them off

In that case, will you marry me Percy?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2020, 03:04 PM

In that case, will you marry me Percy?
Sorry, Mups, I'm taken (for the time being )
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2020, 03:16 PM

But they do, Mups, they do!!

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top