Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 10:59 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Good morning all, misty here, the sun is trying to break out but it's not having any luck so far. More painting on the cards for today, I have to say I'm a lousy painter and Phyllis only lets me do the rough stuff, you know just slap in on then she finishes off the tricky bits with the woman's touch, when painting has to be done she calls me 'Slapiton Milosevic'.
Enjoy your day folks.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 11:00 AM

THank you all for your kind comments concerning my canaries.
It is true that it has happened before, I feel very bad about it happening again.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 11:29 AM

buenas dias all. A bright but windy day here today. Mr Clumsy has been at the hospital all morning on a nebuliser, I guess the red sand got to him, but he´s okay now and has yet another bunch of medication to take. I´m off to pick up a friend, do some shopping and hopefully distress. Have a good day all.

So sorry about the canaries, I hope they stay safe and return home.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 01:46 PM

Afternoon all.

Its been very cloudy here but very warm.

How strange Alan about the Artificial grass on the car.

How upsetting Robert about your Birds, the thing is they will die in the wild.
ShirleyMarie
Michigan, USA
ShirleyMarie is female  ShirleyMarie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 03:13 PM

The Robins are back but see how humped up he is with cold, that is snow in the foreground. It is right on freezing now with a misty rain, very foggy too. I did see some Robins carrying nesting stuff yesterday though.
So sorry about the canaries, I found and caught a cockatiel here in the yard and had him for many years, even though he had a nasty temper. Maybe one or two of yours will be that lucky.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top