Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
zuludog
N E Lancashire
zuludog is male  zuludog has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 01:19 AM

Re: I need a new mobile phone

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Why not just get the phone you have unlocked? (I presume that is the problem with it.)
The phone I had was fiddly to use and only cost £9-99 in the first place; I can't even remember the make now
After the argument with Vodaphone about my bill, which took months to sort out, I decided to close the account, give up the number, and start again from scratch.
I gave the phone to a charity shop for recycling

I don't use a mobile phone much anyway, I've only ever used one for speech & texts

The model that fender has offered is fairly advanced for me, and I wouldn't have chosen it myself. perhaps when I get it I'll start to use more of the features
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 03:27 AM

Originally Posted by fender ->
If you can gimme a day or two, I'll send you one foc.
As new condition and it's unlocked..

http://www.trustedreviews.com/htc-wildfire-s-review
Any Iphones?
xxxx
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 10:12 AM

I've still got my old Nokia PAYG and wouldn't change it for an iphone. If anyone manages to scam me, it would never be for more than ten quid. I still get people sending me video messages that I can't open despite telling them.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by zuludog ->
The phone I had was fiddly to use and only cost £9-99 in the first place; I can't even remember the make now
After the argument with Vodaphone about my bill, which took months to sort out, I decided to close the account, give up the number, and start again from scratch.
I gave the phone to a charity shop for recycling

I don't use a mobile phone much anyway, I've only ever used one for speech & texts

The model that fender has offered is fairly advanced for me, and I wouldn't have chosen it myself. perhaps when I get it I'll start to use more of the features
It's on it's way to you now.
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2017, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Any Iphones?
xxxx

No,

Don't like Apple stuff...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top