Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 11:09 AM

Re: The Archive Point

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
'My' What Are You Having For Lunch/Dinner thread, started 8.8.09 is still going strong, with 366 pages and 7,302 replies

Is that the longest running, I wonder (idly)?
I doubt it DM - more likely the controversial threads
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 11:11 AM

I meant by time - but as I said, it's just idle wondering. I'm sure some of the controversies have provoked more views and posts
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Just Tried to find my first thread on here, but ended up a couple of months short, presumably because the live info only provides for 500 records.
I hope this is the case, and our history is confined to the Archive, there is only so much "Live" baggage you can cart around.
Would anyone want to visit the Archive?, I would not, not even for reference purposes.
Spitty if you click on Archives at the bottom of the page you will find all the threads from the 'birth' of Over50sForum .... titles only are shown though so you will need to wade through them to see if any were started by you personally
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 06:57 PM

Oh no Mags! Spitty might be tempted to rehash some of his early stuff, just when he is starting to post understandable threads, me fingers had blisters on them from looking up the dictionary with the old ones.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 07:06 PM

I ain't finished with you lot yet.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-01-2016, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
Oh no Mags! Spitty might be tempted to rehash some of his early stuff, just when he is starting to post understandable threads, me fingers had blisters on them from looking up the dictionary with the old ones.
Oops Jem, Spitty might see how innocent you were all those years ago. Just keep some extra paracetemol at the ready, you never know what he may discover down in the dungeons

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top