Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2013, 01:39 PM

Re: Should I or should'nt I

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I just like to give people a second chance as I said we can all have off days.
Not in regards to food ..... no way .....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2013, 01:45 PM

In any and all ways, if you had seen the banana mess I created last week you would never want to eat here ever but see the lovely banana cake I made yesterday morning you would happily eat here again. We all make mistakes.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2013, 01:48 PM

..... Someone I know, thats different ... .
Otherwise turns my stomach - just the way it is for me, I have had first hand experience, really put me off, so I'd hardly go back for seconds .....
Jimmy
Lancashire
Jimmy is male  Jimmy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2013, 02:01 PM

If the beer was okay, I would take a couple of mates and just get bladdered without eating any of their food.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

01-09-2013, 02:02 PM

Thats one answer - drinks and crisps Steve .....?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2013, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Pats CG ->
Thats one answer - drinks and crisps Steve .....?

No Steve I wouldn't lower myself to be seen 'dead' in that place ever again!!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2013, 05:16 PM

What if when you hand in your voucher, they know it's the person who complained and they spit in your food/beer?
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2013, 07:30 PM

I didn't go in the end ....I been have there before and didn't find it that enjoyable ...so i let my son and daughter go ....I am going to have a nice Chinese and watch the box...lol they not as fussy as me .. as my dad would say , "kids today don't know what good food is "
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2013, 08:23 PM

I once took my son for a meal in a hotel while on his birthday day out and it was awful.

The hotel was one belonging to group so I complained to head office and was told I could have a free meal at another hotel in the group which was near to home.

I had to telephone to book a table and explained the reason we were going.
We had a very embarrassing meal with waiters hovering around us all the time in a very 'obvious' way and whispering . We didn't enjoy the meal one bit and would never accept another replacement meal.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2013, 09:09 PM

Wen I was in New Zealand last year (Feb/March) I went into a pub to have a roast dinner in Queenstown and really looked forward to it. However I complained about it because the food was appalling. To my surprise I had my money brought back over to my table. I protested, saying getting a refund wasn't the intention, just that I was so hungry and badly wanted the meal, but she insisted. I felt mortified, as I have never ever complained in the past.

Then back in England a short while later Mum and I had cause to moan about a meal out, in another pub, and again got a refund.

Not had cause since, thank goodness. I would rather have an immediate refund than vouchers.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top