Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 02:35 PM

Re: Advice please

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
We try to make each other happy do I do go places that I'm not keen on and he can be seen going round craft shops that bore him to tears. It's about giving not taking for us. I don't think either of us would tell each other what to do we are both adults after all.
I do lots for my hubby, many, many things, just for him. But sometimes I have to say NO, I really don't want to do that, and he gets all moody. So now I am, well not very happy. Sorry ranting again.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 02:37 PM

Do as we're told? Gasp! I would never allow a man to treat me like that!
Neither would l expect him to do as he's told as that would mean, l had neutered him!
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Neither would l expect him to do as he's told as that would mean, l had neutered him!
We never have differences such as this...we are two people who love and respect each other and never ever make demands on each other
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Oh my, that has cheered me up.
Thank-you Angel.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Too much of a generalisation going on here.

I thought dinosaurs, with the odd exception, were extinct.

Uncle Joe and now Michael Douglas.......what a life you lead.
Och,I know...I'm just green with envy
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 02:48 PM

I was always a very obedient Wife/Partner....but then again..I have been known to tell whopping big porkies
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

30-10-2016, 03:05 PM

Too much of a generalisation going on here.

I thought dinosaurs, with the odd exception, were extinct.

Uncle Joe and now Michael Douglas.......what a life you lead.
You can mock it is actually the truth. Michael Douglas is filming the Jonathan Ross show today. That is in a place called LONDON. London is a two hour drive from where I live. I didn't want to go!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
You can mock it is actually the truth. Michael Douglas is filming the Jonathan Ross show today. That is in a place called LONDON. London is a two hour drive from where I live. I didn't want to go!
So you were invited to meet him or you had tickets for a recording of the JW show.......either way its exciting though I don't know this place you call LONDON.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset

30-10-2016, 03:40 PM

So you were invited to meet him or you had tickets for a recording of the JW show.......either way its exciting though I don't know this place you call LONDON.
Not exciting. Tickets for any of the shows are easily got, depends who you know. Hubby and one son have gone, I suppose you want proof?
London is our capital. The last time I was there was for this -http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5dzBLLVXdTl36gbRKlKW3Gc/ticket-information.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2016, 03:47 PM

I don't need or want proof........its not THAT important though I'm over the moon at finally understanding which city is our capital.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top