Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 07:08 PM

Re: Serious or Fluff?

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
I like both fluffy & serious, depends on my mood. TBH.
I feel much the same!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by APRICOT ->
Hope are fully recovered now Blue . x
I like both fluffy & serious, depends on my mood. TBH.
Hi Apricot, it is so nice to see you also. Yes, I believe I am in good shape now. Things turn around sometimes, just when you think you are a "goner", you perk right up and fight for the good life.....xx
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
Sorry my friend, I thought you must be ill as you were gone a while, glad to have you back safe and sound x
Lion, you are such a special friend....thank you for these kind words....

Blue xx
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 09:37 PM

I like a mixture of both.
I prefer a good conversation so I'm happiest in the General section. Politics is a complete bore and I don't do gardening yet.
'Fluff' to me is something like Facebook and we have of course The Candy Bar on here, which I definitely am not interested in. Just not my thing. Nor is Gummyballs tedious ramblings thread.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 09:42 PM

I don't have a favourite type, just answer if I have something to say on the subject. If not I scroll on past.
Though I will admit there's some peoples threads I simply ignore and I won't even look at them safest that way.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 09:53 PM

I've got fluff in my belly button sometimes

Oops, off topic, silly me.
I usually stick to the general section. I don't want heavy stuff. I do look in the heavy stuff, but rarely comment.

Sometimes I mull over losing my rag here and there or actually posting my intelligent thoughts, but I prefer to be thought of as brain dead. Much more relaxing
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 09:58 PM

we have lots of good fluff on leisurely scribbles ya'll just mixin with the wrong crowd!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

29-08-2018, 10:07 PM

I enjoy all of the Posts, well.......most of them anyway, hahaha
When I first joined, I was scrapping with everyone. I was fighting my way through the crowds with my armor on, looking for a fight....I learned to not be so defensive and started looking at the good side of the posts and I have enjoyed so many nice people on OFF. I give a lot of credit to Morty and Art, and Ruthio....and a few others, who took me under their wing and taught me a bit about how UKers think about things, then I understood and started to fit in nicely. This is now my favorite forum......love you all.....
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 08:17 PM

I like threads with all you lovely fluffy ladies in and some man music with Floyd & Co.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 11:49 PM

It's holiday season so lots of people are away. Nothing to worry about. I'm just hoping Deylon is ok though.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top