Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 12:48 PM

Re: Python eats Pet Cat

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Well, those pythons do get big.
Scary stuff.
What's more scary are those who revel in a family pet being eaten alive but I'm not going to protest as that was the whole idea of the thread.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
What's more scary are those who revel in a family pet being eaten alive but I'm not going to protest as that was the whole idea of the thread.
The python was only doing what came naturally.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 12:53 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
The python was only doing what came naturally.
As you are.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
As you are.
Yep, at least it was probably a quick death for the animal, unlike the unwanted kittens my father used to dispose of by drowning them in a bucket. Not something of which I approved.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 01:00 PM

How big do these pythons get?
I will not google as I might be shocked.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 01:07 PM

How big do these pythons get?
I will not google as I might be shocked.

Some pythons can be as much as 18 feet in length and the circumference of a a man's arm Sweetie darlin'
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

07-03-2018, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Some pythons can be as much as 18 feet in length and the circumference of a a man's arm Sweetie darlin'
I took our kids to a circus once when they were young. A large python was put on display, and the audience was asked if anyone would like to have it draped around their neck. I was the only one who volunteered, it was very heavy.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
I took our kids to a circus once when they were young. A large python was put on display, and the audience was asked if anyone would like to have it draped around their neck. I was the only one who volunteered, it was very heavy.
I do like snakes Tara. I would have done the same.
I think they only eat once a week or something, so provided it was fed.
Docholliday
Norfolk UK
Docholliday is male  Docholliday has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-03-2018, 01:50 PM

In the swamps in southern USA they get big enough to kill and eat Crocodiles or is it Alligators so yes they do get big. Go on YouTube they get huge.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK

07-03-2018, 02:25 PM

I do like snakes Tara. I would have done the same.
I think they only eat once a week or something, so provided it was fed.
My grandsons' python was fed only once a week. I would have loved to have a snake, but was put off by what they eat, mice and small chickens, YUCK.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top