Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 09:03 AM

Re: GRRR photobucket

Testing UFO caught on tape

Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 10:19 AM

Unable to find the terms and conditions for imgbb.com
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

08-07-2017, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Feey ->
https://postimages.org/ is the one i use now thing is with photobucket you was able to do multi uploads, so iwas able to find 20 pictures and upload them in one go then put links for each one to post the quizzies i was doing. so was not to time consuming to make the quiz would not have the time to do it all indivisually.
I see now from my previous test, all photographs are public.

I don't want that.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 10:40 AM

It seems impossible to find reviews of an increasing number of sites and organisations. With privacy rules they can just ask for bad reviews to be deleted. I'm finding that word of mouth is more reliable these days. Perhaps Azz will recommend a safe photo hosting provider.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

08-07-2017, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It seems impossible to find reviews of an increasing number of sites and organisations. With privacy rules they can just ask for bad reviews to be deleted. I'm finding that word of mouth is more reliable these days. Perhaps Azz will recommend a safe photo hosting provider.
Annie, I found some reviews for imgbb and it seems pretty good but there arecno terms and conditions.
No info at all really and that bothers me.

It seems very odd.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 10:47 AM

I'm finding this on a lot of things I look up Rachel. It's becoming next to useless searching online for anything. Someone should come up with a new search engine.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Annie, I found some reviews for imgbb and it seems pretty good but there arecno terms and conditions.
No info at all really and that bothers me.

It seems very odd.
The terms of service sem to be in the "About" tab Rachel, although they are mighty brief if that's all there is...
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

08-07-2017, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
The terms of service sem to be in the "About" tab Rachel, although they are mighty brief if that's all there is...
Thanks Barry ... hmmmm ... dunno what to think.
Pages of T/Cs are impossible, but these are incredibly brief, as you say.

Another test ...

realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 11:13 AM

yes PB has messed everyone up, I have gone to Tiny Pictures but it is not as easy as PB was
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2017, 11:18 AM

As I said on another thread, I paid PB around 14 dollars to be ad free and it's worked a dream ever since. I do use the main site though, the app is useless...

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top