Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 01:08 PM

Re: This site must be good .....

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
Many other forums don't have a problem with you mentioning others on which one posts, I wonder why this one does?
I go on one that have had several threads about other forums, including a current one & no one has said they can't discuss them. Which did surprise me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 02:16 PM

Many other forums don't have a problem with you mentioning others on which one posts, I wonder why this one does?
Because we have found it can lead to adverse comments about other forums, complaints from their Admin and trouble we don't need thanks.

See also the updated site rules about..

Originally Posted by Azz
Not advertising other sites or forums either publicly or via PM
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 02:18 PM

Personally, I prefer to post on one site, although I am a member on another because I have friends there, but never get involved in their discussion forum.
I feel I have got to know people on this site and often understand how they think, which makes them seem more like people I know, rather than strangers!
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 02:29 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Personally, I prefer to post on one site, although I am a member on another because I have friends there, but never get involved in their discussion forum.
I feel I have got to know people on this site and often understand how they think, which makes them seem more like people I know, rather than strangers!
Hi

No man has ever been been able to understand how a woman thinks.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

No man has ever been been able to understand how a woman thinks.
Don't worry Swim, I have discovered that all the sensible thinking comes from women anyway..... you men are just allowed on here to decorate the place... or do some repairs when needed!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
Or even IF ................
Your dangly bits are in danger of being chopped off!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 03:34 PM

Make sure your axe is nice and blunt Tara.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by Pumicestone ->
I am overwhelmed with pride and joy that you chose to make an exception - just for little old me.
Which I don't. I don't think I have looked at yours, but guessed you are a guy.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England

31-01-2017, 04:21 PM

Your dangly bits are in danger of being chopped off!
That was funny Tarantula Were you intending to do the chopping... and if not could I borrow your Axe?.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-01-2017, 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
That was funny Tarantula Were you intending to do the chopping... and if not could I borrow your Axe?.

And if Tara and Twinks can't get there, can I try please?

'Ere, who's that shoving me, now come on, form an orderly queue please, ladies.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top