Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 03:05 PM

Re: Retail Stores That Ready For The Next Season

'Fashion' is always a season ahead.

I am busy sewing labels on the tartan gymslips and long navy socks the two little girls will be wearing when school starts on September the 2nd. In spite of the fact is still going to be warm, gone are the beautiful blue and white flowered cotton dresses in favour of winter wear. Tradition I guess.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2014, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by Celyn ->
I noticed Autumn clothing coming into a shop I visited this week
My clothes are on me, how did they get way over there?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2014, 10:31 PM

While on holiday last week I went into a card shop to buy a birthday card ... the rack immediately facing me was full of Christmas cards
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-08-2014, 11:00 PM

Asda have lots of swimwear all sale price....so have Asda Direct online. Sainsbury's are the same lots of summer bargains in the sales. I buy winter woolies as the summer clothes come in, that's when the sale starts then buy summer stuff in the sales when the Autumn Winter stuff comes in...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top