Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 08:08 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday !

It's fairly sunny here. A walk over the woods with Mrs mart this morning and a ride to the allotment this afternoon.

There's a tin shed to clear out. We fixed the door on it last week and patched up a hole where the rats were getting in. The door hadn't been opening properly for years and the interior hasn't seen much light. Who knows what lurks under items that haven't been moved for ages. Big spiders for sure and maybe rats too. A mask and gloves job I think.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 09:20 AM

Good morning everyone it was sunny but has clouded over.

I feel 'disorientated' this morning, I woke at 5:45am, Chloe was barking at a neighbour going somewhere early so I gave her breakfast and fell asleep again oversleeping and not waking till 8 am in the middle of a dream
Shot out of bed, threw on some clothes and walked Chloe before having a shower and breakfast. My head still feels 'mixed up'.

I have one more shrub to tidy in the back garden , I did the rest yesterday.
I am not meeting my son today with the twins for our usual walk, he has meeting in town for a new venture so I will use the time productively and do some cleaning.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 09:40 AM

Good morning all it looks like being a lovely day and it’s hot already.

I gave the garden a good watering last night so everything is looking a lot fresher today. I have a few more young plants left to plant to fill the gaps.

Expecting a Sainsbury’s delivery later today.

Enjoy your day folks…
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 11:59 AM

My plans have just been cancelled. The friend whom I supposed to lunch with - trapped in her village by a road accident. Lorry - argued with a very narrow bridge - and lost! Absolute chaos.

So I now have an extra day to play with!
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 12:02 PM

Pretty warm and sunny here. Gotta clean out the pond filters and help clean up the house.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2021, 12:10 PM

Bit late for good morning, so I'll just say Hello.

Not done much so far today. I was tired first thing, so slept on a bit longer than usual, then showered, breakfast, washed the dogs blankets, and made a few phone calls.
Now it's lunchtime already.

I am supposed to be going to a new exercise class this afternoon. Very gentle I am told, so hope I will be alright after my dizzy spells, but I won't know unless I try will I.

Meg, please be careful if you don't feel quite right - look what happened to me! Take care.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top