Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 10:41 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Morning everyone, lovely morning here after a stormy old night..

We are hosting a family lunch for sixteen today so we have been busy preparing for the feast. Just grabbing five minutes before the chaos descends...

Have a great day folks

Barry
ben-varrey
Chatterbox
UK
ben-varrey is female  ben-varrey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 11:02 AM

Good morning everyone - lovely start to the day here too.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 01:28 PM

Good afternoon folks!

Been to Church this morning then went to Lidl for some shopping and just got back now (the wife and I bumped into an old friend in the car park and got talking). Whilst in Lidl I bought a lovely piece of beef which will be pot roasted in a few hours. I also picked up a bottle of that Putinoff vodka they sell which I very much enjoy. I'm not a big vodka drinker but I do like that stuff every now and then.

There is nothing on television so I think I'll just take it easy today, nothing else for it.

Have a good day (or what's left of it) everybody.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 02:12 PM

I know you all have been up for hours... but I'm having my first cup of coffee.. Good morning.. Just me and the fur kids today. Hopefully I can catch up on some laundry and things.
Moiramary
Lincoln
Moiramary is female  Moiramary has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2013, 03:01 PM

Lovely day here. I braved the bedrooms used by the grandsons on their visit and have all the bedding washed and dried. I'm ignoring the ironing created. I then made soup with our glut of tomatoes, it was yummy. There is loads left for another day. I'm now relaxing on here.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top