Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 06:09 PM

Re: Are you loved?

I am incredibly fortunate that I feel very loved by my family and friends. My wife and I are that rare couple who not only love each other, but after all these years, are still "in love" with one another. I've had a good life, but at 69 I'm happier than I have ever been.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 06:12 PM

That's lovely Mick
I too am fortunate .
When I see my husband my heart lifts I just love him .
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 06:13 PM

I think close family believe they love us, but love means different things to different people.
I am fiercely independent, and believe that most love is about dependency, so it doesn't bother me whether I am loved or not.
It is nice if people like me, but if they say they love me, I have to look for their reason to say that... and it is often because they need something from me.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 06:57 PM

My daughter and grandsons love me, I can feel that and also my 3 sisters but my husband? not sure, think we're just used to each other now but no, I don't feel loved there if I was being honest - and I am always honest !

It's enough for me..
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 07:00 PM

I have my Daughters love, my Sons love & I love them both very much.
Recently an old boy friend rang me & said he still loved me, but I took that with a pinch of salt, it has been 57 years since we actually saw each other, so why would he still love me. He then spoilt it by saying he'd loved all of his women.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 07:05 PM

I suppose I am very lucky.
I dont know many people but my OH loves me and tells me everyday.
My children love me, my grandchildren say they do..

Plus there is one older lady I care for who tells me she sometimes wishes I was the daughter she was never blessed, she has often trold me I mean a lot to her and she cannot bear the thought of loosing me. I suppose thats love in a way.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 07:34 PM

Got a call from my Sister about an hour ago - I'm being descended on (my Sister, Brother-in-law, one niece and her husband + two great Nephews and my elderest Niece) all coming to visit me on Thursday, travellling down from Derby. I think I must sound ill for all this to happen!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G7Y786wqtk
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 08:20 PM

I am not trying for sympathy here, (well perhaps a tiny bit ), but I honestly can't say with confidence that anybody loves me, not that I know of anyway.
Must be nice to know you're loved.
Mups I am sure you son loves you who wouldn't if they were yours.

I don't see my son very often these days, he is so busy with work and the family but I often get a text which just says 'love you Mum'.
I don't see my three grandchildren a lot now they have started school but I know they love me the look on their faces whenever we meet tells me that.

Also my sister loves me, we speak every day although she is over a hundred miles away. Texting is wonderful for keeping in contact.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 08:26 PM

At least four people. Mrs LDs, my parents and my sister.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2017, 08:36 PM

I think the boys, there I go again young men not boys now, and grace love me, I have no doubt at all I'm adored by my husband, he's not missed telling me and showing me everyday since we married. I'm a very lucky lady I know and I love them all too.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top