Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Petra
Essex
Petra is female  Petra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 09:49 AM

Re: Good Morning Saturday !

Good morning everyone from a foggy Southend on sea.
The most exciting thing to do today will be covering the Agapanthus ready for the snow that's coming tomorrow. I know it might disrupt some people but I'm actually looking forward to a change of scenery from the conservatory windows. How sad is that. ��
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 10:36 AM

Good morning all a hard frost last night which has left the ground bright and sparkling. The sun is now showing its face above the rooftops.

Hopefully I’ll be able to potter around in the garden later.

Enjoy your day everyone
Bathsheba
Devon, UK
Bathsheba is female  Bathsheba has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 10:43 AM

Morning everyone, it's a lovely start to the day here in Devon, blue skies and sunshine (why do we say 'skies'? Surely there is only one sky? ). Have been planning to do some sewing today, but will definitely have to go out for walk to enjoy this lovely weather
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 10:55 AM

Good morning everyone foggy and dank here with water dripping from the trees.

I am thinking of buying a mini greenhouse so am going to do some more research today, the one I like has been discontinues . I was also thinking of extending my raised beds, lots to plan . I need somwhere to plant the 4500 assorted kinds of seeds the children bought for my birthday.

Meanwhile I need to find a someone to clear my blocked gutter, I have a waterfall outside my bedroom window.
Enjoy your day
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 11:01 AM

Good morning all, keep warm and dry and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 11:06 AM

The weather was making big news last night we were supposed to be knee deep in snow with artic howling winds and yetis peeping through the hedges...

As yet no sign of any yeti ...or snow for that matter just another grey chilly day.. Oh well better luck tomorrow.

Still we managed a nice walk. This afternoon Im baking biscuits some for us some for DD and her husband and some for my friend.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 01:51 PM

Not a good day for the Fox today.....
Gout kept me awake in the early hours, it was pouring with rain outside, and then I staggered round Tesco for the Saturday shop.

It's not looking good for tomorrow morning's run If the snow doesn't get me, the gout might.....
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 03:11 PM

Good afternoon from an extremely wet Lincs coast.
Persistent, innit?

Late today because of prepwork for son's birthday.
I wanted his bedroom to be done by now but sadly the shipping container problem has put paid to that for a while.

Have a good what's left of your day everbody.
Dachs
Germany
Dachs is male  Dachs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-02-2021, 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
The weather was making big news last night we were supposed to be knee deep in snow with artic howling winds and yetis peeping through the hedges...

As yet no sign of any yeti ...or snow for that matter just another grey chilly day.. Oh well better luck tomorrow.
The same here a bit further to the east. Official warning says that the middle of the country is gonna be snowed under similar to the blizzard in 1978/79 that I still remember. Blackouts expected and train connections cancelled. Motorists are very likely to get stuck. So driving in theses areas is to be avoided.
What completes the extreme weather conditions is a difference of 20 degrees with 15°C in the south and -5 during the day in the north, night temps being about - 15 degrees. Truly one or two days to stay at home.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top