Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 08:34 AM

Re: What a trauma yesterday!

Hi Twink I am pleased to hear your little cat is ok , it is such a worry when our pets are ill.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Hi Twink I am pleased to hear your little cat is ok , it is such a worry when our pets are ill.
It certainly is Meg. This time yesterday, I wasn't sure he would still be with me today, but he is today playing in the garden as though he was never ill.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 09:30 AM

Twink, so sorry to hear about Rudi's asthma attack yesterday, what a worrying day that must have been for you Pleased to hear he has now recovered after treatment .... give him some chin tickles from me
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 09:33 AM

Well done Twink, for getting his the help in time. I'm so glad he has recovered. It must have been frightening for you and your cat.
Can you stay with that other vet, as they sound very thorough?

I can't believe your vet has no cover for that hour between one lot going off duty and them reopening.
I am very lucky because my vets do not ship out of hours to anyone else, they cover 24hrs themselves, so you always get someone who knows the animal and has your records.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 09:44 AM

A cat with Asthma....have you ever considered putting it to sleep?
It's the best thing to do and put all the others down too.
It'd save the lives of hundreds of mice and birds...damn, I've been listening to Pum the Pussy Slayer too much.

Anyway, you're a star twinks, he's a lucky cat.
I hope he appreciates your kind nature and you don't have any more stressful episodes.

xxx
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 09:46 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
A cat with Asthma....have you ever considered putting it to sleep?
It's the best thing to do and put all the others down too.
It'd save the lives of hundreds of mice and birds...damn, I've been listening to Pum the Pussy Slayer too much.

Anyway, you're a star twinks, he's a lucky cat.
I hope he appreciates your kind nature and you don't have any more stressful episodes.

xxx

Talking of that old devil, he's gone quiet of late. Hope someone hasn't put him to sleep!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Talking of that old devil, he's gone quiet of late. Hope someone hasn't put him to sleep!
Cat's got his tongue
Boom Boom
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

28-08-2016, 09:54 AM

Ya daft 'apeth.

(How's your Mum today)?
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

28-08-2016, 09:56 AM

A bit better this morning but not a good one yesterday.
Ups and downs really.

Thanks for asking
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2016, 10:44 AM

Thanks everyone, my cat is currently lying on the patio being tickled by my sister, who should have gone home on Friday but stayed to help me.
The vets I went to have already agreed that I can go there out of hours, but my regular vets are very good and much closer, which is important as 3 of my cats get very stressed when in the car.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top