Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Linden Tree
Derbyshire, UK
Linden Tree is female  Linden Tree has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 08:50 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday

Good Morning All.

Beautiful sunny day here. Bit too bright for me this morning, slightly hungover, might have to wear my sunglasses for a while

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 08:50 AM

Good morning fellow members another lovely day and I am hoping this is the last day the builders will be here . I have already had a big argument with one of them because I requested having the door closed while they swept the patio because the dust is affecting my asthma
He was really rude and said 'watch what you say to me I am on a short fuse'.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 09:04 AM

Morning. That's 3 nights with little or no sleep now! Feel positively shattered.

Think I've done an injury from the allotment, carting compost about and lifting a heavy bag. Have dreadful pain drilling under my left shoulder. Coupled with chronic indigestion I'm suffering, to put it mildly. No appetite and feel sick. Googled angina/indigestion and none the wiser. I think all those drugs taken over the last 8-9 months, together with my prescriptions, are having an adverse effect on my tum, even though I take Lansoprazole each morning. (Trying GP but engaged. And now I've got hiccups! )

Watched three fellow passengers last night gorging themselves on crisps, with either a sandwich, bacon roll, or cheese and biscuits, and yet I couldn't even eat my buttered bread taken for lunch.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 09:20 AM

buenas dias all. At last, it feels cooler today thanks to a strong breeze. I wonīt be going far today, no car, itīs gone for a timing belt change so perhaps some housework will get done. Have a nice day all.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 09:51 AM

Oh poor Jazzi - I do feel sorry for you.
You need to get an emergency appointment ASAP. I think you'd better keep away from the allotment too..
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 10:22 AM

Morning everyone, a few Clouds here but looking good..Suns up there..lol..
Yes Jazi get to the Docs..soon..
Had a lovely day yesterday, went to Daughters, had lunch in the Sun

Enjoy ur day all, Im gona go into Town, and window shop..lol..

Shazy..
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 11:25 AM

I got hold of them and because earliest appt is the 19th, they said go in tomorrow at 9 for the emergency clinic. So I shall.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Good morning fellow members another lovely day and I am hoping this is the last day the builders will be here . I have already had a big argument with one of them because I requested having the door closed while they swept the patio because the dust is affecting my asthma

Enjoy your day everyone
Not a good experience for you at all Meg - hope they do a good job for you after the cheek of him - no need to say - don't use them again, is there ...........
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 04:13 PM

Good afternoon all.

Have been to my Mum's today.

Its nice and warm out but not much sun around.

Have been out lunchtime at an Indian Restaurant for our Anniversary.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2014, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

Enjoy your day everyone

I can't believe he talked to you like that Meg. Pity you did not say "not as short as mine matey", and then reported him. That could be taken as threatening, but it's appalling rudeness to a customer anyway.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top