Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 10:26 PM

Re: Alien Abduction Insurance

Well don't all look at me !!!!!
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
Oh blimey ... didn't think of that

hmmmmmmm

I vaguely remember trhe phrase ' It's life Jim ... but not as we know it'

Eeeeeeeeeeeek

Dunno if that was the result of a naff beaming or what

Anything is possible in the world of aliens. Actually just between you and me, I think these so called aliens planes are of this workd not of the outer workd. Which meabs, our goverment usesvthe term UFO's to cover evidence of highly advance airplanes that they have invented.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 10:46 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Hahahaha..

Well, I guess if you had the courage to give the command, you really never know if you were being beamed up by a star stellar craft from the far out galaxy of Alpha Centauri. So yeah.. its vety important to cover your butt at all times. I say that with all do respect..
My butt is covered at all times by Mark&Spencers panties.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by Alien ->
You see if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't need Alien Abduction Insurance. Its all your fault !!!
eyes_of_a_painter
n

17-11-2015, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
My butt is covered at all times by Mark&Spencers panties.
Thats good to know. You are a person that is ahead of the game..
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 10:54 PM

There are indeed aliens among us, Tom, Dick, Harry and Sally Solomon! Also I'm not altogether sure about Chuthulu!
I've just been watching a documentary about Roswell, I may have to look into insurance!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 10:58 PM

A friend of mine who was a delicatessen baker by trade was out walking in the local park when a strong beam of light enveloped him and he was whisked up into a space craft. Two days later they returned him to the park baked and iced with a cherry on his head. He went down a treat when he was donated to childrens home for Christmas, his distraught wife said to the media afterwards that he was a very foolish man not to have taken out alien abduction insurance.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Alien ->
Why not? we all know you escaped from Area 51.

And we've seen the autopsies on youtube ... I hope you sued the American government.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 11:14 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
Anything is possible in the world of aliens. Actually just between you and me, I think these so called aliens planes are of this workd not of the outer workd. Which meabs, our goverment usesvthe term UFO's to cover evidence of highly advance airplanes that they have invented.
Meabs ?

Do you have a cold ?

yes you could well be correct
Alien
Uk
Alien is male  Alien has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-11-2015, 11:21 PM

Autopsy ? I thought it was foreplay!

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top