Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 10:02 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday.

Crazy week this week for me

Exchanging on the house I'm selling, completing today, solicitors instructed to sell the house we are in at the moment and we are buying another one at the same time. Then, more solicitors dealing with my mums estate and looking to put her house (my house) on the market and juggling work, the band and trying to fit in a short fishing trip over the weekend..... urgh !!

Still, football to look forward to on Sunday and tomorrow I have a day of doing nothing except learning songs. Next up ... the theme from Fame

Happy Friday !
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 11:08 AM

Good morning all overcast but warm here.

Lots of little jobs to do today, hopefully will be able to tidy the garden later.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2021, 12:12 PM

Good morning everybody.
I am finally awake after 10 solid hours sleep.

I had a very busy day yesterday ending with an evening out with friends to see 'The Ladyboys of Bangkok' If that's what it takes to get some sleep I'll have to do it more often!!

Planning a quiet day pottering in the garden today.

Have a good day all.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top