Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 02:22 PM

Re: Oh, that's so annoying!

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
Oh I feel for you Mags - does everyone have a favourite knife? I do. I hate it when himself 'tidies it' into the dishwasher before I've finished doing all the veg!

Meg - excuse me giggling. That's a very good tale and I can understand your annoyance. Couldn't you have popped on an apron or a teacloth or something and made the postie's day?
I think a teacloth and an apron, don't you
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 02:23 PM

Oh I feel for you Mags - does everyone have a favourite knife? I do. I hate it when himself 'tidies it' into the dishwasher before I've finished doing all the veg!

Meg - excuse me giggling. That's a very good tale and I can understand your annoyance. Couldn't you have popped on an apron or a teacloth or something and made the postie's day?
I had just popped them all in the wash to make up the load and guess were the clean ones are kept...
....in a chest in the hall
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
When stepping in the shower earlier I noticed the sun was out and decided to go downstairs and pop a load of washing in the machine including the things I had just taken off.

While I was in the kitchen the postman rang the bell with a parcel The kitchen is down the hall opposite the front door and I couldn't get past and up the stairs to get some clothes without being seen through the frosted glass

I had to lurk in the kitchen till he went away and will now have to go to the post office to collect the parcel .
What are the chances of the postman coming at that exact moment..
Oh Meg, you will have to forgive me. I am sitting here giggling when I picture the scene... and I bet that parcel was a late birthday present.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Hope you don't mind me laughing at that Meg - maybe a dressing gown next time
Patsy I always put a dressing gown on but was literally just stepping in the shower so had taken it off when I saw the sun and thought it was a good opportunity to get some washing dry...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

03-02-2016, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Oh Meg, you will have to forgive me. I am sitting here giggling when I picture the scene... and I bet that parcel was a late birthday present.
It was I am sure will pick it up tomorrow with my clothes on..
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Patsy I always put a dressing gown on but was literally just stepping in the shower so had taken it off when I saw the sun and thought it was a good opportunity to get washing dry...
'giggle' well you really must be better prepared Meg for the next time
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 02:29 PM

The thought of Meg trying to cover herself up with a teacloth had me laughing ..... I know Meg is small but not that small!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 02:33 PM

Dinahs mum, I have great sympathy for you finding a tissue in the wash and I feel sorry for poor Mags losing her vegetable knife...... but I am laughing my socks off thinking about Megs "Postman incident!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 08:03 PM

Oh God Meg!, you must have been mortified, that's like a scene from of a Carry on film, did the postman look like Charles Hawtrey, a lot of them do, with all that walking around there's not a pick on them.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 08:10 PM

Oh Meg! ... I think you've left everyone here with a vision!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top