Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2011, 04:35 PM

Re: Friday

morring its a bit nippy its only 2 cell
tonight going to a Ice hockey game its my grandsons 13 birthday parrty there with pitza cake
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2011, 04:47 PM

Hi people! Sun finally out, a brilliant day but unseasonably chilly: near 10:45 A M and only 2℃ (37℉), and a wind makes it really brisk; didn't stay outside very long, just got the grass and back in the warmth. We still haven't had a killing frost in the City yet. Going on a booze run with Chris this afternoon; that's all my news.

Bob, I so agree; it's wonderful when there's a horrid weather forecast and you know you no longer have to worry about getting to work!

I used to be able to sleep till 9 or 10 A M but can't sleep much past 8 A M now; a pity as I love to sleep in!
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2011, 06:08 PM

You all sound like you've had a busy day.

My not sleeping well was down to me having a temperature due to having cellulitis in my legs. I went and saw the nurse and I've now got penicillin so should sleep better tonight as I hope the rest of you do.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2011, 12:06 AM

Hope you do have a good nights sleep tonight Alicat, and that the penicillin works quickly for you....

Busy day today-weekly shop today instead of tomorrow, found it much quieter as well than a Saturday, ironing for my Niece and my own, down to pick parcel up for her, returned ironing, called in to see my friend, then it was back home to sit down for a while and enjoy a cuppa....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top