Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2010, 05:30 PM

Re: Eastenders Question

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Another bit of news ....... Kat and Alfie are returning to the series later this year! It certainly needs them to lighten the storyline
That might be good! Wonder what they have been up to.

So an hour long episode of Eastenders tonight....building up to Live Episode tomorrow.......when we should find out who killed Archie Mitchell although the Police wont find out until much later...they do like to drag things out
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2010, 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by Sweep ->
That might be good! Wonder what they have been up to.

So an hour long episode of Eastenders tonight....building up to Live Episode tomorrow.......when we should find out who killed Archie Mitchell although the Police wont find out until much later...they do like to drag things out
Ooh.... good job you said, I didn't realise it was on tonight
Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2010, 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Ooh.... good job you said, I didn't realise it was on tonight
Sorry I got it wrong..........Hour long episode tomorrow & Live Ep on Friday!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2010, 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by Sweep ->
Sorry I got it wrong..........Hour long episode tomorrow & Live Ep on Friday!
No probs Sweep ....... I didn't know it was an hour long tomorrow anyway!

I can't miss EE!!!
sully
uk
sully is female  sully has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 12:05 AM

Phew i thought i had missed it too!
Miranda53
Buckinghamshire, UK
Miranda53 is female  Miranda53 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 11:07 AM

Well, I've decided now it's Peggy wot done Archie in. Hitting someone on the noggin with a bust of Queen Vic sounds like her sort of thing, and anyway, Barbara Windsor is leaving the series.

Anyone else with me?
Sweep
Kent UK

18-02-2010, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Miranda53 ->
Well, I've decided now it's Peggy wot done Archie in. Hitting someone on the noggin with a bust of Queen Vic sounds like her sort of thing, and anyway, Barbara Windsor is leaving the series.

Anyone else with me?
I think I have had most of them as guilty at one point or another - and the 'night of the gloves' drove me nuts, they all had them!

I think Peggy too.....when we saw a clip of the Queen Vic bust it sort of slid along the counter & Peggy wouldn't have been able to lift it as she's only small

Remember it is only us 'the audience' that find out tomorrow!

Can't wait
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

18-02-2010, 03:07 PM

I still think it's Ben!

I have a feeling it's going to be a bit of an anticlimax tomorrow and we are all going to be slightly disappointed with the answer to the "Who dunnit" story!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-02-2010, 03:29 PM

Oh god, . . . it'll be 25 years tomorrow since they started this rubbish, . . . what a waste of the licence fee, . . . however if it entertains you all who am I to complain.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

18-02-2010, 03:36 PM

Originally Posted by nero ->
Oh god, . . . it'll be 25 years tomorrow since they started this rubbish, . . . what a waste of the licence fee, . . . however if it entertains you all who am I to complain.
I bet you used to watch Dr Finlay's Casebook years ago though, Nero

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top