Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 08:13 PM

Re: Online dating

Hope you find someone who's just right for you, without too much expense!
I was papermache-ing 3 balloons today (don't ask) and was reading some of the ads from the paper I was tearing up, some were quite weird and some obviously complete fabrications, " Blonde, petite looking for fit hunk for adult fun" type of thing.
I think you have to read between the lines sometimes! I would go for the ones that sounded most honest, " Balding middle-aged, one leg slightly shorter than the other, ex-tiddly-winker..." that sort of thing!!!
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 08:49 PM

Hi AZZ.....I am using 2 plenty more Fish and Badoo....both say they are free but you cant make any contact only window shopping I got them both from friends ..The plenty more Fish site was sending my messages and when i checked one it said that the person no longer was a member , but they are crafty ...what you are getting are GROUP messages ..that is why i have only paid for 1 month....I only subscribed to the fish site last night as i was bored m but so far i have seen plenty of people on ,,,perhaps i will be lucky ....
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 09:14 PM

If I can make a suggestion perhaps a photo with better lighting might help
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 09:47 PM

@Tess.com
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tess ->
Hi Tess please enlighten me, you been looking me up ???
Tess
Midlothian Scotland UK
Tess is female  Tess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
Hi Tess please enlighten me, you been looking me up ???
Em it's a joke referring to your martian photo on here Myrtle got it
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2014, 10:36 PM

This sounds a bit Fishy.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2014, 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I have no experience myself preferring to be a loner but I know a number of people who have met partners that way and some who have had scary experiences

My cousin in her late 60s met a very nice chap. They live separately both retaining their own house some distance apart but spend a lot of time together . That sounds like a good idea to me.

Good luck Steve

That seems a reasonable idea to me as well Meg. Surely you can still be close to someone and still retain a little bit of independence - on both sides.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2014, 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by Tess ->

Or a photo with worse lighting otherwise Tess. . .
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2014, 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
That seems a reasonable idea to me as well Meg. Surely you can still be close to someone and still retain a little bit of independence - on both sides.
Mups I think at our age it can be difficult to change our ways completely to accommodate another person , that seems a good compromise .

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top